What are you drinking right now?

image.jpg
Sierra Nevada Dankful IPA.

Let the record show that on this day Sunfire intentionally ordered a hazy IPA at a bar :) (with the aforementioned pizza). Local brewery known for their lagers and arcade games, Bingo Brewing Free Space IPA. They've got a Citra hazy IPA at the brewery that I've ordered a few times as well. This one has Mosaic and Idaho 7 hops. They're both really balanced, with no hop burn or overwhelming sweetness and a solid bitterness to back up the aroma and flavor
20211016_145937.jpg

Let the record show that on this day Sunfire intentionally ordered a hazy IPA at a bar :) (with the aforementioned pizza). Local brewery known for their lagers and arcade games, Bingo Brewing Free Space IPA. They've got a Citra hazy IPA at the brewery that I've ordered a few times as well. This one has Mosaic and Idaho 7 hops. They're both really balanced, with no hop burn or overwhelming sweetness and a solid bitterness to back up the aroma and flavor View attachment 17825
A good beer is a good beer, no matter the style.
And that pizza looks great, you clipped it pretty good! :)

Let the record show that on this day Sunfire intentionally ordered a hazy IPA at a bar :) (with the aforementioned pizza). Local brewery known for their lagers and arcade games, Bingo Brewing Free Space IPA. They've got a Citra hazy IPA at the brewery that I've ordered a few times as well. This one has Mosaic and Idaho 7 hops. They're both really balanced, with no hop burn or overwhelming sweetness and a solid bitterness to back up the aroma and flavor View attachment 17825
Yup that looks great!

Back