Apparently we don't brew real beer

We had a guy like that on here a few years back was on the heavy side of the sciency end pretty much saying your doing it all wrong. I thought of him when I read the comment sounded just like him.
He's not here Any more :D:D!
Maybe took the hobby too seriously:p.

Pretty sure that he’s is still out there. Sounds exactly like a guy on another forum I troll. Start reading his posts, I get a headache, things go blurry, I pass out, but when I come to Tommy Boy is on the TV so I’m ok.

Pretty sure that he’s is still out there. Sounds exactly like a guy on another forum I troll. Start reading his posts, I get a headache, things go blurry, I pass out, but when I come to Tommy Boy is on the TV so I’m ok.
Tommy Boy is magically on TV or do you put it on while you're blacked out?

The US government, pushed by a bunch of fanatical, whacked out, suffragettes caused Prohibition in America in the early 20th century. Not to burst your bubble
my bubble has been burst today.
thanks a lot for enlightening me.
now I have a lot of bottles of 'fake ale' that I have to consume... but although I've been brought up to speed on the subject... I'll have to decide whether or not to 'enlighten' all my friends and family that they are not drinking 'real ale'.
DSC02990www.jpg

my bubble has been burst today.
thanks a lot for enlightening me.
now I have a lot of bottles of 'fake ale' that I have to consume... but although I've been brought up to speed on the subject... I'll have to decide whether or not to 'enlighten' all my friends and family that they are not drinking 'real ale'.View attachment 12040
Looks damn fine for not being a "real" beer!

Well since that guy sounds like he was around during prohibition and prolly spent some time behind bars making "toilet beer", I think we should congratulate him for living so long and then tell him to piss off. I like my non beers and from the looks of all non beers you folks have been posting, I'll stick with the non beers. I salute all homebrewers!!!!!!

My take on this is...
Cabbage farts ain’t real farts, they’re just country farts and we all know country farts is just aired out shit.
Then you gots them high falutin’ farts. Them is REAL farts cause they stinks to high heaven, and only the best get to heaven!
This guy don’t know shit.

My take on this is...
Cabbage farts ain’t real farts, they’re just country farts and we all know country farts is just aired out shit.
Then you gots them high falutin’ farts. Them is REAL farts cause they stinks to high heaven, and only the best get to heaven!
We've had this kind before. Don't feed the troll and it will go away.

We had a guy like that on here a few years back was on the heavy side of the sciency end pretty much saying your doing it all wrong. I thought of him when I read the comment sounded just like him.
He's not here Any more :D:D!
Maybe took the hobby too seriously:p.
im pretty sure its the same guy who commented on a south african youtuber posting on how to homebrew proper beer,let me just double check ,cause that guy also copy/pasted a whole lot of discouraging comments on that channel.
i did set it straight though,gimme a couple mins to double check.

I stubbed my toe on CAMRA this weekend and went looking for them on here...yeah, a year later and that guy's an ever bigger ass!

. Back in the 70s a bunch of advertisers working for the homebrew business invented Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) and they renamed distillers beer and Prohibition beer, real ale, and that is why homebrewers believe that they produce ale. Homebrew contests, medals and ribbons are the hook, line and sinker."

About all he got right was the decade! From CAMRA's web site....

CAMRA is considered one of the most successful consumer organisations across Europe. Founded by four real ale enthusiasts back in 1971, today we represent beer drinkers and pub-goers across the UK.

Our vision is to have quality real ale, cider and perry and thriving pubs in every community.

damn,im gonna quit homebrew.
;):rolleyes:
Yeah, me too. If I could pronounce half of those words I might stick with it. But crap, now we got math AND science! Ralph says he shared this for shits and giggles. First I shat - then I giggled.

Last edited:
My take on this is...
Love this post haaaaa!

I just find it funny when people take time out of Thier day to do nothing but knock people down. They have to have the saddest life on this planet.

Well, I'm sure this unfiltered German Amber I'm drinking is not a real beer...
Prost!
..."unfiltered" is the euphemism used for "we don't have time or equipment to make a properly cleared beer". I haven't seen a clear beer on tap at a craft brewery for a long time. They just blow it from the fermenter into the brite tank and start serving. That beer looks barely carbed - it's got the soda-pop-bubble head to prove it. :D I'm sure it's quite drinkable but I know from experience that you've personally made likely better and more "proper" German style beer. :)

Back