Apparently we don't brew real beer

So what's your next brew @RalphK and how can we help? Bad how?
They just tasted very yeasty to me. And I felt like one or two of the batches got infected. Anyway, I brewed a golden ale in December and that's all gone. I have some Weiss in bottles busy conditioning and planning either another Weiss or a stout in the next week.

They just tasted very yeasty to me. And I felt like one or two of the batches got infected. Anyway, I brewed a golden ale in December and that's all gone. I have some Weiss in bottles busy conditioning and planning either another Weiss or a stout in the next week.

And? How did your pre conditioned taste test go? Yeasty or better? Remember...yeast are just like you...they like to drink from a clean glass! :D

And? How did your pre conditioned taste test go? Yeasty or better? Remember...yeast are just like you...they like to drink from a clean glass! :D
I always find it hard to assess the preconditioned beer as it always seems a tad bitter to me. But they were not yeasty. I am also double checking that everything is clean and sanitised properly...so yeah I think it will be fine :)

Back