What's your next brew

Next brew will be "Hawkbox IPA", it will be a little while though, probably mid to late May.
With trailer season upon us (May 1 to Oct 31), it will be more difficult to find time to brew, Sunday evenings may be my new go to brew time.
If you don't recall, I wasn't able to brew for a year and a half due to a back injury.
After getting back at it last February I was able to brew 10 batches.
I have already done 6 batches this year, yay me!
I feel your pain, well, mostly I feel MY pain. Missed a bit of brewing because of rotator cuff surgeries and sciatica to go with it. Sometimes, buying something is the smarter idea. Having lotsa shoulder pains again lately, indicating another tear. NOT GOOD AT ALL. Was told last time if I tore the right one again it would be a complete reconstruction and longer recovery. Not looking forward to it, at all. Nursing it along right now and trying to avoid doing the stupid 26 year old things that my 66 year old body keeps telling me not to do (after the fact).

I feel your pain, well, mostly I feel MY pain. Missed a bit of brewing because of rotator cuff surgeries and sciatica to go with it. Sometimes, buying something is the smarter idea. Having lotsa shoulder pains again lately, indicating another tear. NOT GOOD AT ALL. Was told last time if I tore the right one again it would be a complete reconstruction and longer recovery. Not looking forward to it, at all. Nursing it along right now and trying to avoid doing the stupid 26 year old things that my 66 year old body keeps telling me not to do (after the fact).
Sorry to hear about that buddy. I have been struggling with shoulder pain recently myself. Sleeping on my back re covering from this surgery has done wonders for my shoulders! Going to continue sleeping on my back from here on out!

Sorry to hear about that buddy. I have been struggling with shoulder pain recently myself. Sleeping on my back re covering from this surgery has done wonders for my shoulders! Going to continue sleeping on my back from here on out!
You can always cut a hole in the mattress where the shoulders fit in...
(OK, not that funny. But you're really not supposed to laugh, it'll pull out the stitches)

You can always cut a hole in the mattress where the shoulders fit in...
(OK, not that funny. But you're really not supposed to laugh, it'll pull out the stitches)
1712943086665.png

I'm deciding between Q2 and a ginger beer....

Back