What's your next brew

Next up is my NEIPA

Citra Blonde.

The simplest beer recipe I have so far put together. 2 grains, 1 hop. Maybe simple is better. Or maybe my brewing skills will get exposed. :D

Next brew is a request to make a wheat beer for Christmas I've brewed 2 in all the time I've brewed any suggestions boys and girls I know their blue moon fans...

There should be plenty of Blue Moon clone recipes out there. If they like that crap, it shouldn't be hard to impress them :)

There should be plenty of Blue Moon clone recipes out there. If they like that crap, it shouldn't be hard to impress them :)
Cheers bob will have a look around might go the coriander route too I'm guessing it's a yeast dominant style so getting that right is a good start?

Cheers bob will have a look around might go the coriander route too I'm guessing it's a yeast dominant style so getting that right is a good start?

Blue Moon is at the very tame end of the yeast driven beers (I'm sure somebody will say so tame it shouldn't even be thought of as one).

I confess to having enjoyed a blue moon on a hot summer day. To each their own, good luck with it Ben!

Next up will be "Almost Bohemian" Czech Premium Pale Lager, it's replacing "Dirty Bohemian"(which kind of turned into a Czech Amber, still making it it's just not a pale anymore).

Been wanting to try a triple decoction mash, this should be as close as I can get to real Czech lager with what I have to work with...

https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/920607/almost-bohemian

Next up is a new recipe.
W C Hop Fields IPA. Won't be brewing until just after Christmas. Recipe Below:

Attachments

• W C Hop Fields IPA.pdf
    223.8 KB · Views: 120
Is the “WC” a play on the Warrior, Cascade and Centennial hops? :)

Just out of curiosity, why the additional half pound of the Viking malt? Style, thinner, more ABV? Looks like it’ll be delicious.

Is the “WC” a play on the Warrior, Cascade and Centennial hops? :)

Just out of curiosity, why the additional half pound of the Viking malt? Style, thinner, more ABV? Looks like it’ll be delicious.

Yep on the WC.

I don't always use whole pounds of grains. Quit that when I started buying base malts in bulk .Now I use what it takes to get to where I want to be. Same with hops, That's why I measure them in grams.

I presume the "Fields" is then also a play on the comedian WC Fields?

Back