What's your next brew

Next up is my Cit Ruby Cit West Coast IPA. I ramped up the dry hop regimen on this one last time with great results.
Planning to brew this one over the holidays.
https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/650670/cit-ruby-cit
Change in plans, switched gears to the Cragunitas, which is a Lagunitas recipe, except I doubled up the hops. Haven't brewed it for a while, decided to stop thinking about brewing it, and just brew it. Only had the Munich light on hand, no caramunich II, so it will will be a tinch lighter in color. Going to whirlpool the 3oz flameout addition for about 20 minutes.
https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/715971/cragunitus-ipa

Haha. Love the name.
First time I brewed it was a Friday night, by the time I got to the boil I was kind of half in the bag (at least half actually), I looked at the recipe and thought... (in a monster truck announcers voice) that is noooot enough hops!!! Then proceeded to double all additions. Woke up the next morning fretting that I ruined it. It ended up turning out great, so I updated the recipe, and renamed it!

Will be brewing this https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/880790/dark-knight-lager
Tomorrow. My go to brew store is still closed so couldnt pick up enough sazz. My 2nd fav brew store has a nasty habit of not storing all his hops in the fridge yeah so you know where my sazz was hanging on a hook in the ambient temp of the store!
How can someone treat their hops so I sayo_O.

So itll be magnum for bittering and these Sazz hops for flavour aroma fingers crossed I was really looking forward to this delicate hops aroma...

Grist will be as is my brew day onlooker looks like hes bailed which I'm happy about can concentrate on the brew and not explaining the gazillion intricatacys of brewing/terminology/Process ect ect whilst half cut.

Brewing a red ale soon, I only have one keg free so in 3 weeks I should have another open for this batch, I've been drinking kind of slow lately, got the "holiday food" blaaa belly lol

Will be brewing my House IPA as soon as the batch I brewed on the 30th is ready to keg. Can't fit the Speidel and a Fermonster in the fermentation fridge at the same time. Krausen almost gone, so will be dry hopping tomorrow. Probably spinning up a starter on Tues. of Wed. and brewing the end of next week.

Next up is an American Wheat. Simple grain bill of 2-row and wheat, low IBU's, maybe try a new aroma hop. Very limited ingredient list. Basically a palate cleanser after the Holiday excess.

Next up is an American Wheat. Simple grain bill of 2-row and wheat, low IBU's, maybe try a new aroma hop. Very limited ingredient list. Basically a palate cleanser after the Holiday excess.
Well dont go with too much raw wheat Magary unless your firing with gas lol;)!

I'm looking at a re brew of my batch comming up the style is quite crushable if I may say so...

First post for a while, I was sick over the holidays and didn't get to brew the Cragunitas IPA, that one is going to have to wait a bit. Brewing a black IPA next Friday at a friends request, he wants to serve it at his superbowl party. He buys the ingerdients, assists on brew day, and we each get a keg.

First post for a while, I was sick over the holidays and didn't get to brew the Cragunitas IPA, that one is going to have to wait a bit. Brewing a black IPA next Friday at a friends request, he wants to serve it at his superbowl party. He buys the ingerdients, assists on brew day, and we each get a keg.
You have been in the wars there Craig. Sounds like a good deal you got going on there.

Inspired by this
Gash Slugs pilsner Urkel attempt looks pretty darn good. I was a bit unsure what I wanted to brew but settled on this https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/938318/pilsner-yurkel
It's still I'm recipie formulations but it's pretty much what the Gashslug has brewed.
Thinking of subing the Extra dark crystal for malenoidin malt as I'm pretty sure that's what the colour and caramel is there for to replicate decoction.
Yes I know you dont like it noseybear;):). Oh and am split on the Swiss lager yeast and trust 34/70 hmmmm gash slug seemed to like the results of the Swiss lager S-189.
Cheers

I put some Melanoidin in my Norwegian Farmhouse - will see how it comes out. I don't like it in Pilsners, though, too intense. Crystal would be inappropriate in an Urquell so go with the melanoidin. It's darker than a typical pilsner, likely because of the decoction mashing used. Melanoidin is 25 SRM, maybe a dark Munich in its place? And for it to be an Urquell, you need sulfur. I mean the yeast producing it. To me, the first sniff of a freshly poured Urquell smells like a burnt match. Not familiar with the Swiss lager yeast, I'd go with Bohemian Pilsner for authenticity but we're homebrewers, experiment!

Brewing a new Pale Ale recipe tomorrow. 80% 2-row, 10% C-20, 5% Victory and 5% Sucrose. Columbus for bittering, Cascade@10 and Crystal@1. Fermenting with Mangrove Jack's Empire Ale slurry from a Best Bitter I'll be kegging today. Looking for 1.052 OG, 40 IBUs.

Cragunitas IPA this weekend, no time to make a starter so going to use US-05 instead of the Cali Ale yeast.
No change to FG, probably the same strain anyway.
Youve done a few takes on this brew hey craig? Whats that brew 5 on this recipie

Going to try a Cherry Wood Smoked British Brown Ale this weekend. I'm hoping this will pair well with either a nice kick of bourbon right in the beer or else sitting alongside. Something to get me through the winter.
However, considering how long I've struggled with the recipe, I readily admit this may be a bust. I would post the recipe for feedback but I honestly can't think about it anymore. :D

Helles! I scored 10# Barke Pils, need to get it into something. Can't think of a better beer for it.

Back