What's your next brew

Stout for me as well. Must have one ready for St. Patty’s Day! (and Easter, and Cinco de Mayo, and Flag Day…:p)
Stout seems to be working its way to the top of my list, as well. My last bottle is in the fridge, and likely will be gone by the end of the day. There is that quart of excess that I sparged from the last batch, but didn’t use. It is ~1.020 wort that has been frozen since that last batch was made, and could be concentrated into a syrup. Add the syrup late in the boil to give my stout a little more heft, and mystery, maybe make it a little Sasquatchy.

One more brew before I tackle that Irish stout...the brewery asked me to develop a beer recipe for Mother's Day using the Pink Boots hop blend. I'm gonna brew a test batch of it at home too, even tho I know it'll taste much better when the professionals make it. It'll be an IPL about 5% abv with all the bitterness coming from a heavy whirlpool and dry hop additions, hopefully very crispy and crushable :) perfect for brunch!

One more brew before I tackle that Irish stout...the brewery asked me to develop a beer recipe for Mother's Day using the Pink Boots hop blend. I'm gonna brew a test batch of it at home too, even tho I know it'll taste much better when the professionals make it. It'll be an IPL about 5% abv with all the bitterness coming from a heavy whirlpool and dry hop additions, hopefully very crispy and crushable :) perfect for brunch!
You’ll be a pro in no time!!

A pro that can't lift heavy objects or be on their feet all day... :D
Well I'm sure your useful in plenty other ways.
Even just having a woman around in a male dominated workplace can help break up the testosterone fueled environment and make it a much friendlier place to work;)

Pluss there are other ways to lift heavy objects like a winch:).

A pro that can't lift heavy objects or be on their feet all day... :D
Still a pro. If you get paid to do it, you are a professional.
And pros can hire strong backs. And buy chairs.
That's gotta feel good: Developing a recipe for your employer. I presume they've tasted your beer.

gonna try a vienna lager

users%2FEw11UhSofsVqK33NYQw9FSrMtyn1%2Fimages%2Frecipes%2F4KMQ5Mw0DRP9WZGtKBQ33GXU0RSK9U%2Fimg%40640-4KMQ5Mw0DRP9WZGtKBQ33GXU0RSK9U.jpeg

OG Vienna
Vienna Lager

5.1% / 12.5 °P

Recipe by

Eisenbräu

All Grain

Malts (10 lb 4 oz)
10 lb (97.6%) — Proximity Vienna — Grain — 3.1 °L

4 oz (2.4%) — Weyermann Chocolate Rye — Grain — 181.4 °L

Hops (2.25 oz)
1.75 oz (21 IBU) — Tettnang 3.2% — First Wort

0.5 oz (2 IBU) — Tettnang 3.2% — Boil — 10 min