What did you get delivered today

Cool, tell us about your new allrounder.
It is currently still in the box, so not much to tell but...

For one, I will be able to ferment under pressure, and do closed transfers to sanitized and Co2 purged kegs.
The plan is for the Brewzilla to be on wheels so I can drain/pump wort directly into the allrounder which will be waiting in the fermentation fridge. I will use the same or a similar wheeled cart to place the keg on prior to transfer which I can then wheel over to the keg fridge.
The height will match the height of the base of the keg fridge so I can just slide the keg into the fridge.
I use old tea towels to make them easy to slide around.

image.jpg
Wanted a small mug and this was $5

I delivered this to myself! They are cleaning the yard at work and found it! Was used to transport nitric adic apparently.
Looks like a standard sanke, yes?

EDIT: so this is NOT a sanke. so I have no idea what size those threads are. 2 1/4" around, but not a clue to the threads

second edit: I measured it, that sucker is 20 gallons!

20220602_150339.jpg

Last edited:
I delivered this to myself! They are cleaning the yard at work and found it! Was used to transport nitric adic apparently.

EDIT: so this is NOT a sanke. so I have no idea what size those threads are. 2 1/4" around, but not a clue to the threads

View attachment 20932
Dunno what it was, but what I am seeing is a nice stainless boil kettle that hasn't had its lid cut off just yet...

was thinking of using it as a mash tun, but gonna be a minute till I get the new brewery going
Well it may take time to cut the top, or maybe you know someone with a plasma cutter.

Either that or a 20 gal fermenter :eek:.

Hey what are you thinking ?

Even just using it as a CLT might work.

second edit: I measured it, that sucker is 20 gallons!

View attachment 20932
I would bet that the threads are 2" NPT, 2" pipe is 2.375" OD, so the thread opening will be slightly less than that.

I would bet that the threads are 2" NPT, 2" pipe is 2.375" OD, so the thread opening will be slightly less than that.
Hmmmm, maybe have to buy a bulk head and see.

Edit. Measured the opening again. 2.25 on the peaks of the threads, 2.375 in the valleys. Its not tapered, so 2" nps? A npt bulkhead should still work

Last edited:
Hmmmm, maybe have to buy a bulk head and see
If you go to a local plumbing shop, or a fluid power shop, they would likely help you identify the thread.
I am in the fluid power business (hydraulics/pneumatics), I would help a guy like you out with that if you walked into my shop...

Trip to LHBS to pick up a few items.
Last Saturday I ordered the steam condenser and the TC weldless bulkhead.
OBK does not have the distilling lid for the brewzilla in stock, I will be ordering that from Morebeer and having it shipped to my buddy's house in Niagara Falls NY.
I picked up a few other items while I was at the LHBS.
The brass fitting arrangements are all parts I procured from work, the one on the right will be the cold water for chilling, and the one with the three way valve will be for return hot water. I will be able to divert it to bucket(s) to use for cleaning, or down the drain.
I ordered the flex hose many months ago, it will be handy when pumping wort into the fermenter.
upload_2022-6-3_14-36-2.png

Back