What did you get delivered today

Here it is in action recirculating like a champ !
240B2135-7A82-4FD0-BDFC-3AF6DA75FCA4.jpeg

That looks cool! I batch sparge so have no need of one but, I want one one of those anyways. :)
It did a nice job spreading out the return during recirculation. if you use it just for that i suppose no harm in running the hot sparge water through it to rinse it out.
The Sparge went well but when i adjusted the flow down to maintain the water level, nothing came out of the last 4 nozzles. i wonder if i could have gone with the 1/4id one. No matter i suppose, it dumped water in the tun and didn't channel.

Thanks to my buddy Pat, and my daughter Erin. Pat brewed, fermented, kegged, and loaded kegs into my truck. Erin delivered from my truck into the keg fridge. I am rich with beer right now. I got the keg on the left a couple weeks ago, and have only pulled the tap handle maybe 8 times. Can't get much closer to 3 full kegs on the go!

Thanks to my buddy Pat, and my daughter Erin. Pat brewed, fermented, kegged, and loaded kegs into my truck. Erin delivered from my truck into the keg fridge. I am rich with beer right now. I got the keg on the left a couple weeks ago, and have only pulled the tap handle maybe 8 times. Can't get much closer to 3 full kegs on the go!
I'll be over as soon as I clear customs...

It is currently still in the box, so not much to tell but...

For one, I will be able to ferment under pressure, and do closed transfers to sanitized and Co2 purged kegs.
The plan is for the Brewzilla to be on wheels so I can drain/pump wort directly into the allrounder which will be waiting in the fermentation fridge. I will use the same or a similar wheeled cart to place the keg on prior to transfer which I can then wheel over to the keg fridge.
The height will match the height of the base of the keg fridge so I can just slide the keg into the fridge.
I use old tea towels to make them easy to slide around.
I love my Fermzilla all rounders....... Easy to use and easy to clean.

I received some grains. Of course, as always I had problems with delivery. They messed up my payment, so I had to contact dailypay customer service to get my money back. Even so, I got my order and I’m excited.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back