What did you get delivered today

Sticker mule dot com
trying to create a logo, just a start
Logo New.png

Last edited:
It was 2 days ago. I didn’t expect to get it by now but figured I’d see some progress. Ordered it Monday.

Oh the Amazon generation. :rolleyes: Wait...I feel a "When I was your age" rant coming on! ;)

Actually with the way Covid has affected all aspects of the supply chain I think delays like this will be the standard for quite a while.

Oh the Amazon generation. :rolleyes: Wait...I feel a "When I was your age" rant coming on! ;)

Actually with the way Covid has affected all aspects of the supply chain I think delays like this will be the standard for quite a while.
I got it from Keg Connection:) came in today. Delays don’t bother me. Not loading the shipping information does.

This faucet should pull back as well as the usual way for “creaming” action, this doesn’t appear to do that. Disappointed in myself for not spending more on the higher dollar one. Oh well haven’t tried it yet. Probably still better than the bottom of the line ones I have. Assuming I’m correct in how this thing works.

Last edited:
I got it from Keg Connection:) came in today. Delays don’t bother me. Not loading the shipping information does.

This faucet should pull back as well as the usual way for “creaming” action, this doesn’t appear to do that. Disappointed in myself for not spending more on the higher dollar one. Oh well haven’t tried it yet. Probably still better than the bottom of the line ones I have. Assuming I’m correct in how this thing works.
Well shit, I feel bad pointing you in this direction. I've read in the reviews that it can take some extra pressure to get the creamer to work. But other than that all I can suggest is calling them up and saying you're disappointed in the product based on the item description. Hopefully they'll work with you for a solution

I’ll pop it on tomorrow and see. If it works you saved me $ compared to the Perlick I was going to get.

Well all I can say is trees grow up so no to tap handles for this design lol
All good!
I was thinking of this kind of thing, but it is your logo, not mine.
Thank you for the chance to share my thoughts!

upload_2021-11-13_15-43-42.png

Oh, and I know pine trees don't grow like that...

I'm thinking about buying a 12 pack of domestic lager bottles and "dry hopping" them with the new hops, plus the varieties I have on hand. Re-cap and let sit in the fridge for several days, then try them out
Interesting idea. I'd love to hear how that turns out!

Back