What did you get delivered today

@Sunfire96 Do I also see a tube of keg lube? Each rubber gasket should get a sparse layer of lube, each time, to both seal better and make things come apart as they should. A bit the size of a match head is more than enough for both posts, and the same size for the big lid gasket.

@Sunfire96 Do I also see a tube of keg lube? Each rubber gasket should get a sparse layer of lube, each time, to both seal better and make things come apart as they should. A bit the size of a match head is more than enough for both posts, and the same size for the big lid gasket.
That's why I bought it :p

More shinies for the brewhouse
20211103_152928.jpg

More shinies for the brewhouse
View attachment 18050
Gee didn't take you long to go the floating dip tube eh:).
Im skepting on them filters I feel if they clog you'll have to draw em out and clean them.
Might only happen on super hoppy beers though.
Will be interesting to see what you think.

Last edited:
Gee didn't take you long to go the floating dip tube eh:).
Haha the plan since I got the fridge was to ferment in the keg I swear! :D A spunding valve is next up. I think my first time I'll ferment with the PRV open/removed and figure out head space, temps, etc. before I try pressure fermentation.

10" tall? I tried to find the shortest one I could
About that ya. It sticks out alot from my boil pot, but doesn't matter. Keeps the crap out.

I wouldn't use that filter though. I had one in my fermentor. got about a quart through it before it was a trickle

Not planning on dry hopping in the corny just yet (if I do it'll probably be in one of those hanging keg tubes). I figure after a good cold crash there won't be anything on top to clog the filter. We'll find out I suppose

I will bet that is the box in which @Trialben ingredients were shipped. Then again, that box could be for Matilda. Hopefully, Ben will clear this up.
Yeah nappies just so happened to be on the table when I snapped the pic. Yeah you gotta be prepared aye:D.
Oh nappie boxes sure do make great beer boxes too btw 750ml bottles fit perfectly in them.

Not new, but finally arrived at it's destination:
Going to have to keep you allin suspense, as I don't seem to be able to attach a picture.
[to be continued]

Absolutely correct @Herm_brews :)
There are a couple there. The tube contains a fly rod (5 weight if I remember correctly) and then 1 or 2 telescopic rods and a travel rod.
Maybe I should join the "stop-buying- fishing-rods" community.
Then again: maybe not :D:p

Back