What did you get delivered today

AF553E69-65B2-4B16-A4B8-C6B19F1D555B.jpeg
Mounted herms coil for the hlt. Installed pics in the DIY Pic thread if interested.

Last edited:
I'm like a kid in a toy shop :D
(Or like me in a homebrew shop :p)
Still got some stuff in storage, but I found my brewing stuff, my knives, I hot books again
I bet the knives are a big game changer! I'm pretty picky about our cooking knives and I sharpen and hone them regularly

I bet the knives are a big game changer! I'm pretty picky about our cooking knives and I sharpen and hone them regularly
Sometimes when we travel and stay in an Airbnb, we will take a couple decent, sharp knives from home. Too many of these places have dull, useless knives, made so by careless guests. Sometimes we even bring some of our cast iron pans, just to be sure we have proper cooking gear.

Got these awesome Tap handles in the mail today!
You bloody Legend @Donoroto !
You can breath a sigh of relief now mate they've arrived all in one piece.
Thankyou again for your generosity Don you've got a good heart mate!
I'll slap them on the keezer tomorrow love the magnetic name plates.
Cheers Don I owe you Big time.:)

20211109_155606.jpg

Got these awesome Tap handles in the mail today!
You bloody Legend @Donoroto !
You can breath a sigh of relief now mate they've arrived all in one piece.
Thankyou again for your generosity Don you've got a good heart mate!
I'll slap them on the keezer tomorrow love the magnetic name plates.
Cheers Don I owe you Big time.:)

View attachment 18147
My pleasure Ben.

You might paint those steel bits. I did forget to add an extra magnet to pull those plates out as needed.

OK, so now you officially owe me a beer when I visit...

My pleasure Ben.

You might paint those steel bits. I did forget to add an extra magnet to pull those plates out as needed.

OK, so now you officially owe me a beer when I visit...
If I don't chew my fingers too much they'll come out just fine;).

When you come I'll have a dunkle on just for you:D.

Nothing…..not seen tracking information for shipping on my creamer faucet. Emailed them today. It shipped Wednesday

Nothing…..not seen tracking information for shipping on my creamer faucet. Emailed them today. It shipped Wednesday

Wednesday as in yesterday or last week Wednesday? If it's yesterday, I wouldn't worry. "Shipped" usually means that they just printed a label. If your not seeing any tracking, it probably hasn't even left their building yet. If it's last week Wednesday... :eek:

Wednesday as in yesterday or last week Wednesday? If it's yesterday, I wouldn't worry. "Shipped" usually means that they just printed a label. If your not seeing any tracking, it probably hasn't even left their building yet. If it's last week Wednesday... :eek:
It was 2 days ago. I didn’t expect to get it by now but figured I’d see some progress. Ordered it Monday.

Back