What did you get delivered today

I'm thinking about buying a 12 pack of domestic lager bottles and "dry hopping" them with the new hops, plus the varieties I have on hand. Re-cap and let sit in the fridge for several days, then try them out
Keep 'em cold - opening then recapping introduces O2...

Keep 'em cold - opening then recapping introduces O2...
Sure does. And adding tons of sites for CO2 nucleation = gushers on opening. There's been a few posts about this process on HBT and reddit

If you know, then you know:
20211122_103316.jpg

Got a Northern brewer shipment with some melenoidan and Carapils, plus some cleaning stuff. The piece to fix my creamer faucet says delivered but it’s not here…was “delivered” at 10 am.

I've got a recipe trying to do something IPA like that tries to also be a bit sake. Really interested to hear how that yeast goes. Always wondered how much of the sake flavour comes from the yeast vs. the koji rice.
I have read that the yeast is clean and does not add much flavor. It must be the koji

Very nice! Really coming along there Ben.

"Sunbeam Mixed Fruit" is for the energy to get on with it I suppose? :p
Well glad you asked that's for second chrissy pud my man for that special nephew I got high with yesterday:D!
I'm halving my pud recipe so only need 375g mixed fruit but no butter in this one (hes allergic as In anaphylactic :eek:).
Yeah I forgot on the first one.
Dont wanna be using that eppi pen on Christmass Day:).

Back