What did you get delivered today

I just bought myself some white board markers ;)
Now I can actually start using tjose whiteboards.

I got a little one that I stuck to the fridge to track what I have "in the bottle"* with my fancy crown labels on magnets .

* That means "on tap" for all you keggers out there...;);)

A lovely Norwegian client gave me this today God bless her!
20211209_103551.jpg

Can reads From the Oldest active brewery.
She said it's the most northern brewery too saying it's in the arctic circle.
Well it's along way from home.
I'll post a pic tomorrow in the drinking thread

not quite delivered today but this thread suits this most. introducing the Aus Pig!

My father wasnt using it no more so i bought him a webber Q in exchange for it so on the chilly 10c Aussie nights i can enjoy the warmth of the fire and cook me steak and have a beer all at the sane time. near new two used only once or twice. And it packs up snug so i can take it camping which is its ultimate design and purpose a portable self contained fireplace. whatdayasthink?:).
maybe my fellow Aussies on this sight may have seen or used one themselves. as you can see it comes with all the bells and whistles even the z bend patio flute.
View attachment 2507
My BIL over north of Adelaide built one with an old hot water heater tank, um er cistern. Every time we go down there for a holiday, it's usually winter and a shed party is in order. He calls his "Mr. Squiggle".

Not brewing but I'm pretty stoked.
AHKo1nW.jpg
I remember being glued to a chair in front of the TV during the first lunar mission. I was 11 and a space travel freak. I wanted to work for NASA when I grew up. Didn't quite make it to their employ but I did a lot of jobs for 'em while working for GE. I got to see the SRB's before the first shuttle ever launched at the VEB in Huntsville, which was repurposed for assembling and testing the SRB's. On one job, I had to work on the crane that was used to stack up the Saturn V for testing all the systems, including the escape module on top. It's a LONG way to the floor from that crane bridge.

View attachment 18518

Im that guy now. CF10. somewhat regretting it because of the expense of attachments and fittings . Looks amazing in pub room though. Ill prob feel better when theres beer in it
Looks awesome. No lack for bells and whistles, that.
I wouldn't know what to do with any of it. :)

Im crying a bit inside but…got it to do trub dumps out bottom, easy yeast harvest.carbonate beer in place and do closed pressure transfers. Can also clean in place. Apparently they do those things well

I remember being glued to a chair in front of the TV during the first lunar mission. I was 11 and a space travel freak. I wanted to work for NASA when I grew up. Didn't quite make it to their employ but I did a lot of jobs for 'em while working for GE. I got to see the SRB's before the first shuttle ever launched at the VEB in Huntsville, which was repurposed for assembling and testing the SRB's. On one job, I had to work on the crane that was used to stack up the Saturn V for testing all the systems, including the escape module on top. It's a LONG way to the floor from that crane bridge.

I made a model-rocket version of it when i was a kid, 3-stages. When i finally launched it , it went so high, it was amazing. never saw it again. Must have burned up in the atmosphere

Oh wow wow wow @WesBrew you are living the dream man either that and you've got some serious balls dude:D!

Mate I look forward to hearing how easily that thing cleans trub dumps transfers ect ect.
Is that glycol coil in the top 4" tri clover lid.

Martin keen from the HB challange uses them I've watched him CIP pressure transfer and he uses glycol to chill two or them bad boys I'm sure .

Good onya Wes you've made a life long investment I believe.
No one else in your Family will know why but we do:):).

Wow.....it would take me a month to figure out how to use it, where to use it, how to clean it and where to store it. It's perty though. I'd be interested to hear how much better your beers are turning out once you get in the groove.

A lovely Norwegian client gave me this today God bless her!

Can reads From the Oldest active brewery.
She said it's the most northern brewery too saying it's in the arctic circle.
I like how the can says "fully imported". Racking my brain to figure out how to partially import beer.

I like how the can says "fully imported". Racking my brain to figure out how to partially import beer.

I had the same question. I'm glad someone else didn't have the momentary self-control I had! :D
I'm sure a government lawyer was involved in that text being on the label

Back