What did you get delivered today

not quite delivered today but this thread suits this most. introducing the Aus Pig!

My father wasnt using it no more so i bought him a webber Q in exchange for it so on the chilly 10c Aussie nights i can enjoy the warmth of the fire and cook me steak and have a beer all at the sane time. near new two used only once or twice. And it packs up snug so i can take it camping which is its ultimate design and purpose a portable self contained fireplace. whatdayasthink?:).
maybe my fellow Aussies on this sight may have seen or used one themselves. as you can see it comes with all the bells and whistles even the z bend patio flute.
20180208_172912.jpg

not quite delivered today but this thread suits this most. introducing the Aus Pig!

My father wasnt using it no more so i bought him a webber Q in exchange for it so on the chilly 10c Aussie nights i can enjoy the warmth of the fire and cook me steak and have a beer all at the sane time. near new two used only once or twice. And it packs up snug so i can take it camping which is its ultimate design and purpose a portable self contained fireplace. whatdayasthink?:).
maybe my fellow Aussies on this sight may have seen or used one themselves. as you can see it comes with all the bells and whistles even the z bend patio flute.
View attachment 2507
Looks good but warm beer isn't my thing though;)

View attachment 2507

Would be nice to have on those cold brew days outdoors as well. Cheers on the score Trialben!

Would be nice to have on those cold brew days outdoors as well. Cheers on the score Trialben!
Wack the kettle on top and brew the old fashioned way eh?:D

Work for your boil boy heck may even get a smokey flavour...

got my auto sparge now I don't have to sit and fiddle with the valves anymore

View attachment 2553
Cool beans!
Makes that pretty simple. Not exactly something you would want to build at home with old toilet tank parts;)
You keep adding and won't be long before you just push a button and grain and water go in and beer comes out.

I know a guy thats developing an app that can run a set up from a tablet or phone, its all hands free during the brew day but it requires electric ball valves and the correct units to use that will last are just too much for my set up

Yup, I did Poe Dameron's X-wing before this. I'm in my 30's and can afford Lego now, so by god why not.

20180323_223340.jpg
Not homebrew related but, I got my Fitbit Ionic today! Pleased for the most part. My Charge 2 served me very well.

Not so much delivered as picked up when visiting my family up north for a hockey tournament(Which I managed to fuck my knee in) is my tap handles for my keezer. Nice maple ones, just need to seal them up and put chalkboard paint/tape on them. Only catch I've found so far is I can't put them on with the keezer lid closed and I have a bunch of stuff stacked on top of it.

Not so much homebrew but we picked up a new modem yesterday. Figured it was finally time to upgrade from dialup, no, 7 MBPS, so I should have better internet speed as soon as the tech hooks up the optical fiber. Since it was the process - my writing - and not the tool - the Internet - I don't expect a vast increase in my rate of posting.... ;-)

Sterile centrifuge tubes and a glass thief for some microbiological testing on my homebrew. Yes, I'm an alpha geek

I keep thinking about getting into yeast freezing but I overthink it and back out. I see ideas around making big enough vials to have viable pitches right off the bat and small ones that need starters. Realistically I just need to order some damned tubes and glycerin and try it.

Back