What are you drinking right now?

8 Dayz and in the Glass:eek::cool:;). CRAZY yeah and risky but they say a wheat beer is a quick turn around beer o_O? I poked a fair bit of strawberries into this brew 25 bucks worth and I sure didnt want to waste it! It's a burst carbed sample has some clearing to do but I'm expecting this haze all the way through definitely not pretty to look at Lol I've never brewed a beer this colour a muddy slight pink colour but smells of sour strawberry tastes fruity thick mouthfeel and finishes tart-sour and has just the right bitterness from the FWH Tettnanger addition Cheers!
20181001_173953.jpg

My Berliner weisse with a bit of blackberry syrup. Without the syrup, these are only about 100 calories per 12 oz so I dont feel too guilty crushing a few! Love how versatile this beer is. Plain or with flavoring, it's still delicious. My wife and daughter like them sweeter. I like them plain or just enough syrup to cut the sour tartness just a bit.
20181002_183743-1024x1365.jpg

Next door neighbor works for an outfit that, among other things, owns a gas station/convenience store that stocks over 250 craft beers here in town. He brought over a sack with 8 different beers I'd never heard of. Says he can't drink all of the samples distributors bring in. Told me he has a boatload more too. I don't mind even mediocre beers when the cost is, as my youngest daughter says, "Free.95:
Mixed Bag.jpg

My Berliner weisse with a bit of blackberry syrup. Without the syrup, these are only about 100 calories per 12 oz so I dont feel too guilty crushing a few! Love how versatile this beer is. Plain or with flavoring, it's still delicious. My wife and daughter like them sweeter. I like them plain or just enough syrup to cut the sour tartness just a bit.
View attachment 4015
Now that is just pretty to looks at!

Haha. Yeah, those damn pool shots. Who the hell is that guy anyways:p:p:p
Damn fine looking beverage...even without a pool.

That background is just a glossy picture ;). Prolly a pool behind it. I like the glass. Looks like a can without a top.

Back