What are you drinking right now?

Tis the season. Pumpkin All Things! This one isn't bad. Splitting one with the father in law, so a half serving is just perfect.
20180915_185130-1024x1365.jpg

Shuswap Lake IPA from A Frame Brewing in Squamish, BC. Great beer from a great little brewery. Citrusy with just a hint of dank and a perfect NRA golden color :) This, a fantastic Cream Ale and a really nice porter, all from A Frame, are the best beers we've found here. Up to Whistler
0915182125_Film3_resized (1).jpg
tomorrow to see what they have to offer.

Drinking Helles (crunks recipe) on my new brewery/patio sink. Im so glad to finally have a water source close by in the brewery. As it was before i had to walk 15 meters to the nearest tap to rinse things out and now ive got a sink as well. Ill be cladding it with Mini Orb. Im yet to stick the sink in properly. Timber is spotted gum top is Karri.
20180928_173447.jpg

Last edited:
Drinking Helles (crunks recipe) on my new brewery/patio sink. Im so glad to finally have a water source close by in the brewery. As it was before i had to walk 15 meters to the nearest tap to rinse things out and now ive got a sink as well. Ill be cladding it with Mini Orb. Im yet to stick the sink in properly. Timber is spotted gum top is Karri.
View attachment 3962
Nice work TB! A few years ago I was hauling 5 gallon buckets of water up stairs above my shop. Then used a hose. Finally installed a plastic utility sink. It’s nice having a sink! :)

View attachment 3962

The helles looks perfect, goes really nice with the patio sir. How do you like the helles by the way?

Just finished kegging my Mango Habanero Cider. Had a couple of extra quarts, so froze it and will make some apple jack in a couple of days. Thinking the wife will be attacking the cider before it carbs up. She loves it.

The helles looks perfect, goes really nice with the patio sir. How do you like the helles by the way?
Yes a great drop crunk nice and clean easy drinking with a malty finish. I still havent brewednit to your recipie to the T i disnt have any german hallertau so i actually just bittered and late hopped with Magnum it turned out great. I need to get another lager down like yesterday. I cant achieve that beautiful cascading fountainous foaming creamy head like i see in your helles shots but like you said i think thats my different process im down with it for now.

Nice work TB! A few years ago I was hauling 5 gallon buckets of water up stairs above my shop. Then used a hose. Finally installed a plastic utility sink. It’s nice having a sink! :)
Yep working on getting a carbin water filter installedn in there as well that was i can fill my kettle right there! Gotta learn to walk before you can run eh:). It just makes the process more streamlined and enjoyable having a tap mere meters away from the kettle.​

My first sour homebrew. I'm usually pretty critical of my own brews, but I must say, this one being my 1st sour turned out excellent. The carb needs to settle out a bit still. Shot of my Berliner weisse plain and one with a bit of raspberry syrup.
aviary-image-1538180651736-1024x1365.jpeg
20180928_183157-1024x1365.jpg

Just finished kegging my Mango Habanero Cider. Had a couple of extra quarts, so froze it and will make some apple jack in a couple of days. Thinking the wife will be attacking the cider before it carbs up. She loves it.

Sounds HOT DAMN delicious!

Back