What are you drinking right now?

Oh, my this is good!!
20240523_171054.jpg

@BarbarianBrewer this is up your alley. I never miss an opportunity to buy this one when I see it.
For those that haven’t tried it, take a London Pride, which most have tried and make it more bitter but not too much.
View attachment 29472
Interesting, I have seen that before, but didn't give it a try, seemed gimmicky to me. Based on your description, I will definitely grab one next time I see it.

Interesting, I have seen that before, but didn't give it a try, seemed gimmicky to me. Based on your description, I will definitely grab one next time I see it.
It’s good stuff. appa it has won some awards in the UK. It was featured on the cover of some yearly beer book or magazine this past year as well.

up next for me is this IPL courtesy of @Donoroto This is tasty! Much better than other IPLs I’ve have
IMG_1722.jpeg

I thought the same thing. Then I bought it once as a why-not beer and have been buying it regularly ever since.

@BarbarianBrewer this is up your alley. I never miss an opportunity to buy this one when I see it.
For those that haven’t tried it, take a London Pride, which most have tried and make it more bitter but not too much.
View attachment 29472

View attachment 29472
I love this one, they have it at our local Total Wine store here in California

Habesha Cold Gold Lager
A solid, if unspectacular yellow fizzy from Ethiopia (though it might be brewed in Holland, not sure). Anyone know what the letters on the can represent?

IMG_1786.jpeg

Nothing alcoholic today...
Just tea and coffee

@Donoroto Oktoberfest. This is another great one! Get a touch of the hops at the front with plenty of malt and a nice clean finish. This would be dangerous on tap.View attachment 29488
Save that other bottle for a few months, let it clear up. Glad you like it, but believe it or not it's only something like 4%.

Back