What are you drinking right now?

Waiting for the local stuff to get cold and drinking a toast to Mrs. Sandy and her hard fought battle with cancer that ended yesterday. Life is going to be a whole lot different after the shock. Being in absolute panic mode over the last four months has done something to me, and I am trying to learn how to relax again.View attachment 29394
Condolences. Good that you are taking time to celebrate her life. May your memories of her be a blessing.

Waiting for the local stuff to get cold and drinking a toast to Mrs. Sandy and her hard fought battle with cancer that ended yesterday. Life is going to be a whole lot different after the shock. Being in absolute panic mode over the last four months has done something to me, and I am trying to learn how to relax again.View attachment 29394
So sorry for your loss.

Ginger beer
IMG_20240518_173622_248.jpg

Such sad news, I am so sorry for your loss
I knew something wasn't going well for you, but didn't want to pry.
I hope you have lots of support and love to help you through this.
Keep her close in your heart and she will live with you forever.

So sorry for your loss! My condolences.

To Mrs. Sandy, and to you Mr. Sandy
View attachment 29410
That looks like something I would like too. Mrs. Sandy liked the sweet, Imperial Stouts. I tried to convert her to Irish Stouts before she became sick, but without success. At least the sweet ones got her to the breweries with me. Her niece and best friend picked out a bunch of brewery shirts for when Hospice is going to do the memory bear.

That looks like something I would like too. Mrs. Sandy liked the sweet, Imperial Stouts. I tried to convert her to Irish Stouts before she became sick, but without success. At least the sweet ones got her to the breweries with me. Her niece and best friend picked out a bunch of brewery shirts for when Hospice is going to do the memory bear.
Sorry for your loss

Have you tried the coronita? Its a corona bottle stuck upside down (in a holder) into a glass of margarita. The mix of the two is really good, especially if the mix is too sweet. I often order a corona on the side and add to the margarita.
No, never but thanks for the heads up, that may come in handy.

Back