What are you drinking right now?

I’ve only had in cans.
Bought this just for Josh. Is delicious as expected.
401F1D53-8E2A-4508-B218-2EAB597D1F7B.jpeg

Se habla Espanol?

“And now for something completely different….”

View attachment 29355

Good balance this. Interesting flavor. Might have to have two for a better review.

For now, it’s perfect after an afternoon of playing lumberjack and milling a couple 6x6 posts from trees that came down on my property. Something tells me I’m gonna regret not stopping a lot sooner than I did.
pronounced bitoria where I have had it before

'Corona Extra' Cerveza for the first time and arrgh the photo won't load.

Anyway it is much to my liking, particularly that delicate sourness which contributes to an overall subtle experience. I think I would struggle to replicate this standard but it is a beer I will be having a go at sometime.

Got a 10 pack of 330ml bottles on offer at Aldi so will take some more pics next tasting.

'Corona Extra' Cerveza for the first time and arrgh the photo won't load.

Anyway it is much to my liking, particularly that delicate sourness which contributes to an overall subtle experience. I think I would struggle to replicate this standard but it is a beer I will be having a go at sometime.

Got a 10 pack of 330ml bottles on offer at Aldi so will take some more pics next tasting.
Its good on a warm day and tastes good with a slice of lime. I did try to make a corona clone with lime and it turned out ok.

Its good on a warm day and tastes good with a slice of lime. I did try to make a corona clone with lime and it turned out ok.
Well it just got warm after the coldest April since we had late snow during that month in UK, and yeah, agreed, it was refreshing in a different kind of way. I heard about the lime wedge tradition. I have added a dash of lime cordial to tequila and enjoyed that so if I can't get any actual limes then will try with Cerveza also and consider for the cloning too, thanks.

Well it just got warm after the coldest April since we had late snow during that month in UK, and yeah, agreed, it was refreshing in a different kind of way. I heard about the lime wedge tradition. I have added a dash of lime cordial to tequila and enjoyed that so if I can't get any actual limes then will try with Cerveza also and consider for the cloning too, thanks.
I never would have imagined finding Corona in the UK, I always thought it odd to get Budweiser in England when visiting family. It's been too long since I have been back.

Have you tried the coronita? Its a corona bottle stuck upside down (in a holder) into a glass of margarita. The mix of the two is really good, especially if the mix is too sweet. I often order a corona on the side and add to the margarita.

Waiting for the local stuff to get cold and drinking a toast to Mrs. Sandy and her hard fought battle with cancer that ended yesterday. Life is going to be a whole lot different after the shock. Being in absolute panic mode over the last four months has done something to me, and I am trying to learn how to relax again.
20240517_181229.jpg

Sorry to hear of your loss. I can kind of guess what you have endured in the past months having gone through it. I can't say any one thing to make things get any better just don't let it eat you up.

Waiting for the local stuff to get cold and drinking a toast to Mrs. Sandy and her hard fought battle with cancer that ended yesterday. Life is going to be a whole lot different after the shock. Being in absolute panic mode over the last four months has done something to me, and I am trying to learn how to relax again.View attachment 29394
My condolences to you Sandy. May the Mrs. Rest In Peace. Cherish the memories, honor the spirit, and keep busy with living the rest of your life.

Waiting for the local stuff to get cold and drinking a toast to Mrs. Sandy and her hard fought battle with cancer that ended yesterday. Life is going to be a whole lot different after the shock. Being in absolute panic mode over the last four months has done something to me, and I am trying to learn how to relax again.View attachment 29394
So sorry for your loss

Back