What are you drinking right now?

I recon this would help ya cool off Oz;).
20180720_163932.jpg

Some of my best lacing so far in a beer with this warm fermented 34/70 half pils half ale with a generous dousing of wheat.
To me its a yeast that just keeps on giving. Anyone hoping to do a first time lager this is your strain :).
View attachment 3506
Only took you 4 drinks to finish it. You didn't sip!

Some of my best lacing so far in a beer with this warm fermented 34/70 half pils half ale with a generous dousing of wheat.
To me its a yeast that just keeps on giving. Anyone hoping to do a first time lager this is your strain :).
View attachment 3506
Couldn't agree more! I am crushing a lager with this strain right now as well as an ale fermented with this yeast in the mid 60s. Can't even tell the difference! Very versatile strain.

I've only got one beer on tap right now British Pale Ale, I know right what's wrong with me lol, it's been too hot to brew but still tastes good after 3 weeks that's a good sign

Finally did barleywines for our BJCP study group , not a bad way to spend a sunday afternoon with some friends .
At home the tap list is still much the same , housemates are enjoying the ESB and Vienna lager and will be adding yet another stout and a porter as taps become available

View attachment 3506

Oh yea! I've done a few warm with 34/70 and had good results. Since I have the new fermentation fridge, gonna try ne at lager temp. soon.

I'm taking a holiday down the central coast starting in Half Moon Bay and I'm drinking whatever the heck I want and eating whatever I want. Had Dungeness and oysters earlier with a SNPA. Went wine tasting. Now I'm shaking a Margarita. If you could see me you would know how happy I am LOL Headed down to Pismo tomorrow for two nights then Back up to Monterey for two. Taking the slow way down on Highway 1. It's 105 in Chico, 68 here.

20180723_144811.jpg

I'd take the DFH, but you can have Barstow :) Any time you're passing through, just let us know. You and Lisa have a great trip!

Route 66 update from Flagstaff Arizona. Drinking a Voodoo Ranger Hazy IPA from New Belgium Brewing in Ft Collins.
upload_2018-7-24_15-11-23.jpeg

You doing the Rt. 66 all the way to Chicago? We did it from Seligman, AZ to Kingman last year. Beyond that, I lived in Albuquerque for a number of years, so went that far. Have actually been as far east as Amarillo, TX. Not sure there's any encouragement to go beyond that. Let me know if it's worth the time>

Back