What are you drinking right now?

Kessler. Cheap $hit, yes, but it helps kill the pain. When you got to be 70 you'll understand. Now, if I were drinking it for enjoyment, it would be something much more exotic.
Doesn't need to be exotic to be good. Jim Beam and Bulleit are good enough for me. Big bottle of Bulleit at Costco is good and affordable lol.

It was my Ginny Haze...
upload_2018-7-7_13-25-25.jpeg

Enjoying a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale while waiting to add 30 minute hop addition to the IPA I'm brewing.

Will be visiting Whistler in September. Will have to look up that brewery if it's close. Part of the plan that hasn't been figured yet is the brew pubs.

Enjoying a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale while waiting to add 30 minute hop addition to the IPA I'm brewing.

Will be visiting Whistler in September. Will have to look up that brewery if it's close. Part of the plan that hasn't been figured yet is the brew pubs.
Bob keep me in the loop on when your coming, you have to go right through our town, we have a much better brewery then Whistler, I'll introduce you to the brewmaster, toss a few back and send off with a few of my beers.

Bob keep me in the loop on when your coming, you have to go right through our town, we have a much better brewery then Whistler, I'll introduce you to the brewmaster, toss a few back and send off with a few of my beers.

Thanks! Sounds like a plan. Not sure what kind of time we'll have on the way up, but will definitely try to fit it in.

20180713_163853.jpg

Drinking my hybrid ale its pouring a bit of foam this one retentions good too aroma flavour is good just a vegetable type flavour right on the back end maybe from dry hops or from warm 34/70 ferment. Cheers (ill give me mandarines away as in background but not me beer!:)

Always keep some SNPA in my beer fridge. Cut my craft beer teeth on it.

Jon:Jay Session beer.jpg

A 3.8% Session Beer a buddy of mine and I brewed a few weeks ago.
Munich Dark, Special B, and Citra hops.
He likes hoppy so we did a blend of styles. Reminds me of an ESB. Tasty but I'd a bit less hops (37 IBUs or so). Nice hint of red in the color though!

My nightcap. A Lagunitas IPA and a shot. No pics, too tired for that.

Back