What are you drinking right now?

Drinking water, its 107F and 90% humidity on my back deck where I'm brewing, I keep sweating so I must replenish

image.jpeg
Mr. Freezer X Pale ale. The head is like wipe cream!!

My Chintennial IPA (read, Chinook and Centennial) and a shot of whiskey. A few more to follow. Just removed a double cast iron/porcelain kitchen sink and replaced with a stainless one. The old one weighed a ton. I'm feeling my age after laying on my back under the damn sink for a couple of hours. Time for a drunken nighty night. Y'all enjoy.

Who said lager cant be turned around in 2 weeks!:eek::D well maybe not technically a lager but a new world style...:rolleyes: "a little reminiscent of stone and wood if i may say so myself".
Lager 34/70 yeast used to ferment at ale temps seems to have turned out well in these early days. Named after my lovely wife it has to be good
https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/666446/leah-s-beer
Cheers im on holidays for 2 weeks! :D
View attachment 3384

All of my lagers so far have been 34/70 at ale temps and very drinkable. Going to do one at lager temp. since my new fermentation fridge will get there easily. Wonder if there'll be a noticeable difference?

All of my lagers so far have been 34/70 at ale temps and very drinkable. Going to do one at lager temp. since my new fermentation fridge will get there easily. Wonder if there'll be a noticeable difference?
Try 34/70 cool. Yum!

Didn't know they still made Olympia.

I don’t know if they make it anymore. The glass is from the 70’s and that’s my pils. Sorry that wasn’t clear.

Drinking Sam's Choice Mead, so named because it's made from the cheapest honey I could find at Sam's Club. Eminently drinkable, though!

Sierra Nevada Torpedo and a shot of whiskey. Pain killer for all the yard work yesterday and today. Gotta find me a young wife to do the work around here :)
0705181347_Film3_resized (5).jpg

What's the whiskey?

Kessler. Cheap $hit, yes, but it helps kill the pain. When you got to be 70 you'll understand. Now, if I were drinking it for enjoyment, it would be something much more exotic.

About to drink my favorite IPA, the Dry Dock Brewery's USS Enterprise IPA. The carrier, not the starship. Pink Floyd in the background, pretty blonde at my side, life is good.

Back