What are you drinking right now?

Muskoka has been Brewing a Westie for several years, and it is a beauty, it is called Mad Tom.
A couple years later they came out with a Twice as Mad Tom DIPA.
First time I saw this Major Tom Hazy DIPA, it s a beauty as well!
20230602_173229.jpg

Muskoka has been Brewing a Westie for several years, and it is a beauty, it is called Mad Tom.
A couple years later they came out with a Twice as Mad Tom DIPA.
First time I saw this Major Tom Hazy DIPA, it s a beauty as well!
View attachment 25659
They've obviously got great taste in music as well.

MyDSC21-083.jpg

Some more of my Old Suffolk dark strong ale. Getting used to this now and the style it is probably closest to based on my experience is Barley Wine. Filling but not in a gassy way. The natural carbonation is very fine and consistent. I am pretty sure this is the creamiest beer I think I have ever made or drank.

MyDSC21-084.jpg

Three and a half month Sweet Apple Cider. ABV: 6%. Much deeper colour than I am used to achieving, maybe down to adding muslin bag of dried fruit. Carbonation has improved slightly since previous 2 litre bottle. Might still need a couple of months on that front. Sweetness has now rounded out wonderfully though. Can replace dessert with this and shift some pounds that have crept on.

Sam Adams "Remastered" lager.

As it is, a solid lager, far superior to the AB type stuff. Perhaps I'm better remembering the ale, but it is, well, kinda lager-y, as in not terribly flavorful or exciting. Little hops, bit maltier, but I'm merely whelmed.

3A506B5E-A3A3-404A-B053-A4D3537C5DB4.jpeg

Attachments

• 20230612_161939.jpg
    20230612_161939.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 18
Estonian beer in a suburban bar just outside Melacca in Malaysia. The world keeps getting smaller.

Doing a quick holiday and walked into the bar not long after opening. The girl behind the bar looks at us and runs to the office and shouts gweilo, gweilo, gweilo. I'm white but not much of a devil.

image-e42c7f26-870d-40ba-b9d3-69d6d802d557164289234652686791.jpg

Sierra Nevada summer fest View attachment 25689
I don't know if I have seen that one down here or not. They do a nice job on some of their lighter beers, but Publix seems to only stock the mainstays and not much of the seasonals.
They had a really nice 4. something % summer ale last year. I had some at the brewery in North Carolina, but when I got home, it was only available for like a week.

Back