What are you drinking right now?

That's what that is? Cool.
he runs a HBS so he has all the gizmos i slept next to a 200lt kettle!

heres me Renslip pilsner its starting to clear but must have some proteine haze going on its stubborn. but its got a great malty long lasting finnish.
20180509_164815.jpg

heres me Renslip pilsner its starting to clear but must have some proteine haze going on its stubborn. but its got a great malty long lasting finnish.
View attachment 3017
this is pretty much your helles but tweeked. 3.8 kg pils .200g carahell. and hopped to 30 ibu with sazz fermented 34/70

View attachment 3017

Do you perform step mashing? If so, I would be happy to send you my step mash schedule that seems to have eliminated my haze issues.

Do you perform step mashing? If so, I would be happy to send you my step mash schedule that seems to have eliminated my haze issues.
yes and no depends on what i brewing. 63c 71c 75c boil.:) i think it might be late hops additions? clarity usually aint an issue.

Chicken soup ....silly man flu has become mild pneumonia, still working but not boozing while on antibiotics.
Sadly have more kegs than taps #firstworldproblems
no good Mark hope it turns around for you soon mate. Ill have a few for you;)!

Chicken soup ....silly man flu has become mild pneumonia, still working but not boozing while on antibiotics.
Sadly have more kegs than taps #firstworldproblems

Stay warm and get well soon.

Get better man. I was on 2 rounds of antibiotics this year, not a fun experience.

Coffee, have to actually do my job as a virtualization expert today. It's been a while since that has been the case, being a manager means I don't get to do any of the interesting stuff.

I do get paid a lot though.

I need to get a Barley Wine Going. Been a long time the last one.

You would like this one. I soaked dark oak chunks in 2thirds of a pint of Pendleton then dumped it in the 4gal keg, aged and carbed then bottled. Will pull 1 out every so often to "test".

Edit: 12% without the whiskey ;)

aviary-image-1526086345030-1024x1365.jpeg

aviary-image-1526089632726-1024x1365.jpeg

Double whammy for 1st night being off call for a week! Been a few homebrews tossed in there for good measure also! Happy freakin Friday!

I'd love to knock out a barley wine one of these days.

Back