What are you drinking right now?

Ah yeah i see picking up some amber tones from the wood in the background. still a nice looking beer

-was in the mood
8F5E9479-5DF9-4695-8C51-9033E7414305.jpeg

My first ever Baltic Porter! I'm planning on brewing one of these soon, so needed to try one that I saw on tap. First of all, this should've come in a tulip glass, ufda!!

2nd, the flavor was exactly what I had imagined based on descriptions: heat from the booze, big hits of dried plum/raisin, smooth and even bitterness from both hops and roast malt, very smooth/neutral lager yeast. I'm excited to give this one a whack!
20220210_200910.jpg

image.jpg
A fine pour of Azacca pale ale. I wish I would have let the whole batch condition longer, as it has gotten better with time. I’ll just have to brew more. Glad there are still 8 bottles left!

It pays to proofread before posting.

Last edited:
My first ever Baltic Porter! I'm planning on brewing one of these soon, so needed to try one that I saw on tap. First of all, this should've come in a tulip glass, ufda!!

2nd, the flavor was exactly what I had imagined based on descriptions: heat from the booze, big hits of dried plum/raisin, smooth and even bitterness from both hops and roast malt, very smooth/neutral lager yeast. I'm excited to give this one a whack!
View attachment 19349
Now that sounds tasty enjoy your research :)

Now that sounds tasty enjoy your research :)
Haha not difficult to do when they serve me an 8% beer in a pint glass. Turns out the brewery is adjacent to my neighborhood so I might head up there soon to see if anyone wants to tell me anything about their recipe :D

Back