What are you drinking right now?

My blended beer

20211201_204528.jpg

Where in the blazes has Craigerrr been?
This was a gift last Christmas from my son, not sure why tonight seemed like the night to give it a go.
It is just a bit boozy, and oddly sweet for an 8.5% brew. Not every day you get to have a "numbered" beer...
20211201_234622.jpg

Couple pints of Lake Champlain Autumn Stout. Irish Stout style with 04 yeast, 30% Pilsner, 40% Munich, 10% pale chocolate, and smaller amounts of roasted barley, midnight wheat, rolled oats, Cara, and lactose. Admiral hops. Low ABV of 4%, rounding up. Definitely get coffee and chocolate flavors coming through. Yum.
DC498F2B-7EC6-4F4C-A7D9-34E135BE89CB.jpeg

Couple pints of Lake Champlain Autumn Stout. Irish Stout style with 04 yeast, 30% Pilsner, 40% Munich, 10% pale chocolate, and smaller amounts of roasted barley, midnight wheat, rolled oats, Cara, and lactose. Admiral hops. Low ABV of 4%, rounding up. Definitely get coffee and chocolate flavors coming through. Yum.View attachment 18457
THat sounds a looks quite tasty. Especially at 4 abv.

Gin & Ginger Ale.
Shop was out of tonic and dry lemon....
It's starting to grow on me....
After the third :D
It's actually gin, ginger ale and water.
It's all that is cold.
Hopefully my 12 volt solar fridge is working again, so I can stock it up with beer

Gin & Ginger Ale.
Shop was out of tonic and dry lemon....
It's starting to grow on me....
After the third :D
It's actually gin, ginger ale and water.
It's all that is cold.
Hopefully my 12 volt solar fridge is working again, so I can stock it up with beer

image.jpg
ESB. Maybe a pint left. The longer this has “conditioned while I drink” the more of the marmalade type taste associated with this yeast shows up. Next time I may not touch it for a 2-3 weeks after kegging.

My Blue Moon Clone keg went empty, sad day,. I will have to make that one again.
Soooo... I tapped into the Irish Red brew of the quarter. Not quite as colorful as I expected, but tasty at first gulp.
20211204_190712.jpg

Back