What are you drinking right now?

image.jpg
image.jpg
I picked this up yesterday while visiting the brewery.

In a hotel room, so no glasses. Troegs Mad Elf, an 11% 'holiday ale' with cherries & spices. Kind of a mildly boozy Belgian.

Hotel is a really old brick warehouse/ recording studio/hotel converted, in Bristol Va (the birthplace of country music!) Across the street is Tennessee, and even on a Monday night this town is Hopping!
B8DC4C77-2CE4-4CDC-85AB-3F77B7E6CBF1.jpeg

In a hotel room, so no glasses. Troegs Mad Elf, an 11% 'holiday ale' with cherries & spices. Kind of a mildly boozy Belgian.

Hotel is a really old brick warehouse/ recording studio/hotel converted, in Bristol Va (the birthplace of country music!) Across the street is Tennessee, and even on a Monday night this town is Hopping!View attachment 18490
Had hat last year. It was good

Sounds like a fruit juice ;)
Was that with kveik?
Nope I've been using mangrove jacks US West coast M44 yeast I think that's Gen 4 there.

Your right but it looks like a kviek fermented beer with that haze I'm putting it down to hops I've not used geletin in this one just all natural except for the S Meta...

Just did a rescue mission to help out a little willie wagtail that's decided to nest in pool unbrella.
20211208_172649.jpg

We just had ripper storm snap that and send it!
Well I found two eggs so taped the umbrella back on and she went back in on the eggs.

So cheers to them two let's hope they make it!
20211208_172323.jpg

Back