What are you drinking right now?

@Nosybear
I went out for lunch today and what do they have to offer? The first Grodziskie I’ve ever seen. This was really good and it was finished in about 4 sips. :) Session beer, indeed.

View attachment 16957
Funny, just last Thursday I spent a night just a mile from there. I need to stop in on my way home...

It's that time of year again. They weren't kidding about it being amber. And disappointingly the head immediately disappeared
20210810_164936.jpg

How’d it taste? Not seen their Oktoberfest around here surprisingly
Very malty with balanced bitterness. A little too sweet. Their website lists malts as black, Munich, Pilsner, and special roast. I was very surprised to see it in stores already

Onto a homebrew pale. Only a couple bottles of this one left
20210810_174606.jpg

Last edited:
Very malty with balanced bitterness. A little too sweet. Their website lists malts as black, Munich, Pilsner, and special roast. I was very surprised to see it in stores already

Onto a homebrew pale. Only a couple bottles of this one left
View attachment 17008
American breweries should stop, just stop, trying to make American style Oktoberfests. They are all too sweet and completely un-sessionable…which would seem to me to be the complete opposite of the whole point of an Oktoberfest beer to begin with!

The next American O’fest that I really enjoy will be the first.

/end rant

American breweries should stop, just stop, trying to make American style Oktoberfests. They are all too sweet and completely un-sessionable…which would seem to me to be the complete opposite of the whole point of an Oktoberfest beer to begin with!

/end rant
Same

/end rant
I'm with you about the sweetness for sure. Rant away!

Just pulled a cheeky sanple of the Grodziski needs some time me thinks i detect a touch of Sulphur on the nose. Great rocky tight head on it and nice and crisp I'll give it some more time.
View attachment 17010
Looks nice.

Curious…What yeast did you use?

Back