What are you drinking right now?

392957D1-1B68-4891-863E-CA1498756F56.jpeg
Wife’s choice on the left me on the right.

Citra session. Definitely not carbonated but I'd already put the bottle in the fridge *shrug* I used Brewer's Best conditioning tabs and some others on the internet have had issues with them actually carbing up. Only time will tell. Much darker than I was expecting, either from being an extract brew or oxidation :/ gotta leave these alone for a week and try again
20210728_142344.jpg

Citra session. Definitely not carbonated but I'd already put the bottle in the fridge *shrug* I used Brewer's Best conditioning tabs and some others on the internet have had issues with them actually carbing up. Only time will tell. Much darker than I was expecting, either from being an extract brew or oxidation :/ gotta leave these alone for a week and try again
View attachment 16820
Prolly extract

Maker's mark is definitive.
I also am a fan of Gentleman Jack. Different stuff, but similar.

Maker's mark is definitive.
I also am a fan of Gentleman Jack. Different stuff, but similar.
Had a guy that used to go on coaching trips with us he always bought a bottle of Gentleman Jack for the hotel room. Extremely funny guy. Passed away a few years ago.

First pour of my SNPA clone, first in a corny fermenter, and first pour from a keg.
It has a great caramel taste, with depth and complexity without being bitter or hop-confused. A good clean beer, it is up there with my best so far.
Not enough of a head however, and could use a few more bubbles, so I’ll turn up the psi to 15 from 10, and cross my fingers.
25841B2D-0C39-4EB3-BDA8-0AE9D890B811.jpeg

First pour of my SNPA clone, first in a corny fermenter, and first pour from a keg.
It has a great caramel taste, with depth and complexity without being bitter or hop-confused. A good clean beer, it is up there with my best so far.
Not enough of a head however, and could use a few more bubbles, so I’ll turn up the psi to 15 from 10, and cross my fingers.View attachment 16833
A bit of carbonation will do it wonders it will make it even more delicious.

The Bunyip
20210730_175127.jpg

Its Hairy alright it's more malty than hoppy it's not bad but I rekon Vienna will be back in instead of biscuit on the next run I've had a good seven in this session now watching the Aussie girls beat Great Britain in the women's Olympic soccer Go you good things!

Back