What are you drinking right now?

Amber ale. This was one of the recipe kits I bought from Keg Connection. The grain bill is interesting, specialty malts include Munich, victory, biscuit, and Special roast. Most ambers I've had included some medium-dark crystal, but not this one. It's a little on the sweet side, but there is a good amount of bitterness especially in the finish.
20210507_163510.jpg

ALANS man pee was a bit lively in the bottle and got it all up my arm lol! Very tasty .

Now nearing end of boil on saison it's going into the keg this time to chill overnight.
The pid did wonders on the boil but gee it overshot like buggery on the mash:oops: needs some adjustment or better yet an EZBOIL put one day...
20210508_185502.jpg

Oh @Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews your shady boh is starting to sing.
See I get a tan head on mine opposed to your white creamy head maybe it's the midnight wheat i add to start of mash.
View attachment 15573
That looks about like mine, maybe a touch more tan, not much though, could be the lighting. You seem to have nailed the "shaving lather" thick goodness that I like about my version.

Which vaccine did you get? I got Pfizer, only had muscle pain at the injection site after my first dose, not due to get my second dose until late July

@Craigerrr, you don't get the second dose in late July? I got the Pfizer vaccine as well but my doses were three weeks apart. Is it an availability thing or do Canadian docs have a different plan?

Back