What are you drinking right now?

I got my second COVID-19 shot last night, and today I am severely wounded. Aches all over, fever and general malaise. Most of my day has been spent in bed, then on the couch. As suggested, I have been drinking copious amounts of water. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

I got my second COVID-19 shot last night, and today I am severely wounded. Aches all over, fever and general malaise. Most of my day has been spent in bed, then on the couch. As suggested, I have been drinking copious amounts of water. I hope I feel better tomorrow.
Feel better Herm, the 2nd shot was a doozy for me

First bottle of American Amber, tasty but not quite ready
20210506_173348.jpg

I was the same @Herm_brews Water was my friend.

You surely will. Maybe not worth the day off work, but in a couple weeks you can wear a mask just for show without worries. I feel for ya bud.

Last edited:
I must be one of the lucky ones. I just experienced minor mental fog and minor joint pain for a day. So, pretty much like any other day. :D
It's been just over 2 weeks and it feels so nice to know I can go out and not have to be fearful of the choices have made.

Feel better Herm, the 2nd shot was a doozy for me

First bottle of American Amber, tasty but not quite ready
View attachment 15636
Another nice looking beer!
Love that glass, I have a small one, my son made off with my larger glass when he moved out. Man I sure miss that glass:D

Which vaccine did you get? I got Pfizer, only had muscle pain at the injection site after my first dose, not due to get my second dose until late July

Which vaccine did you get? I got Pfizer, only had muscle pain at the injection site after my first dose, not due to get my second dose until late July
I got Moderna, which seems to be more likely to produce a reaction after the second dose. My wife got Pfizer, and she had a reaction milder than me. Feeling much better today, though I did stay home from work again.
Later today, I’ll be enjoying a bottle of Wayner’s.

Glad you're feeling better Herm. I know the AZ one knocked me on my ass for a day afterward, but today I'm enjoying a nice Electric Boogaloo IPA from local brewery Bent Stick. I'll try to get a picture later.

I got Moderna, which seems to be more likely to produce a reaction after the second dose. My wife got Pfizer, and she had a reaction milder than me. Feeling much better today, though I did stay home from work again.
Later today, I’ll be enjoying a bottle of Wayner’s.
Glad you're feeling up to a Wayner's!
My second Moderna dose was a non-event. Cleared the schedule just in case, but felt fine. My wife had a mild reaction, one day of blah.

Back