What are you drinking right now?

Hefeweitzen whilst watching telly. Pitcher is for backup...

992C1C09-5CEF-456D-990D-08C09B4C4077.jpeg

Only a couple bottles of cream ale left. I'm excited to brew this one again and see if I can improve the flavor. I'm debating a late hop addition of Triumph but that would probably take it out of the style guidelines
20210502_173859.jpg

An early pour on last week's ANZAC blond ale fermented with 34/70 (slurry) - Framgarden (frozen) under 21 PSI @18c for 2 days 21c 3. 4%abv keg hopped with Cascade only 30g and doused with SMB in keg on transfer.
20210503_165504.jpg

Its golden in colour.
It's got a smidge of Munich
And a smidge of my HM dark candi sugar.
It's got a touch of sulphur ATM and a low hop nose hoping it'll pick up a bit more hop aroma from the keg hop.
Cheers
I sold my bike... Cheers bike many happy memories :(.

Just how many beers have you got there?

Every day a different beer - usually half gone too..
The beauty of small batches Alan :) plus I try to brew twice a week and I bottle the earliest moment that I can instead of conditioning in primary. I'd rather give it time to condition in the bottle and free up the fermenter (I always make sure fermentation is completed of course). This was a 10 oz PET bottle to check for carbonation. Currently bottled and waiting on deck I have more brown ale, an IPA, Mannequin Pees, Amber Ale, blonde ale, and 4 bottles of Shady Boh that I'm saving for my parents visiting later this month. Could I make better beer letting it sit longer? Most definitely. But I like the beer that I brew and it works for me :)

Back