What are you drinking right now?

20210321_171311.jpg

Good stuff indeed. Sneaky strong. It was part of a trade. He doesn’t brew so I got 2 of these and a bomber of a Black pils I’m quite interested in.
There's a local brewery that does a seasonal Black Pilsner that I love, but it's the only example of the style that I've tried. I'm very curious what you think

You would have to put me on the rack and stretch me out after 1000 miles in the car!
After only 3 hours of sleep preceding that drive, I’m surprised I had it in me last night to heat soup, drink beer and post on this thread. But I did it! And now, after a very good night’s sleep, I am ready to explore Eugene, OR.

ETA - right now I am sipping on a cup of Earl Grey tea.

Last edited:
View attachment 14798 At Oakshire Brewing in Eugine. I’m drinking What Space Smells Like Hazy IPA, while my wife is having their Amber Ale. Cheers!
Both of these beers are hop bombs. The hazy is juicy, so my wife likes that. The amber is similar to my own. I like both beers.

My goodness, those are some big samples!
Half ounce pours, as Oregon law stipulates 2.5 ounces max. From where we sit at this distillery, there are 3 craft breweries and a lhbs in short walking distance. We are looking to retire in this town.

image.jpg
At Sunriver Brewing in Eugene, walking distance from our accommodations. Rippin’ Pale Ale for me (left), Pearl On The Rhine Altbier for my wife.
Just as I took this photo, the rain started, so we moved under an awning. Feels good to wear a jacket and long pants again - PNW spring.

View attachment 14799 Just a short city block away from my last pic, here we are at Heritage Distilling Co., sampling whiskey and gin.
You'll be singing Dixie after these Herm!
Looks like you and yours are really getting stuck in Good Work Man!
Top looking line up

Back