What are you drinking right now?

https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/1066722/1957-whitbread-ipa

Some slight adjustments with the hopping because I didn’t have Fuggles and I used WY1469 on a tip. Next time I’ll stick with the 1099, for comparison’s sake. But I’m pretty happy with the 1469. Leaves a slight fruity character, a definite malt presence, but finishes dry. Flocs out like nobody’s business.
Yeah sure does thanks I might pull the trigger on this one what base malt did you use for it?
Was thinking golden promise.

Bottle bucket stout
image.jpg

Pliny the Elder

I finally got my hands on one. I poured this beer and tasted it just dying to find faults or tut-tut it aside as being way overhyped.

Yeah, no.

It’s pretty F**&$!! awesome.

3DD50DE6-6459-42D8-AD22-F38DFAC49384.jpeg

The final pull of the Shady Bohemian, which is okay, I need a keg for the ESB later this week.
View attachment 14560
Nice glass! Southern Tier just bought 716 Food and Sport across the street from the Key Bank Center from the Pegulas. It's a great space but was poorly run (much like their hockey team) excited to see what Southern Tier does with it.

Nice glass! Southern Tier just bought 716 Food and Sport across the street from the Key Bank Center from the Pegulas. It's a great space but was poorly run (much like their hockey team) excited to see what Southern Tier does with it.
I actually got that glass a few years ago in Cleveland on a football weekend. They had just opened a brew pub there in the downtown.

My Wayners kicked out one last pint tonight. I went back to my K97 Kolsch.
Now to contemplate the next brew I enjoy the American Amber Ale about the most, maybe one of those.

My Wayners kicked out one last pint tonight. I went back to my K97 Kolsch.
Now to contemplate the next brew I enjoy the American Amber Ale about the most, maybe one of those.
You like the Kolsch?
Drinking my Aldi Cider tasting nice and refreshing.
20210307_161526.jpg

Spot the chook?

Last edited:
Nice beer, even nicer view. That must be The River there, no?

Back