What are you drinking right now?

:)
309A9527-AE44-4BEB-9B3B-97D0C1B4733D.jpeg
My Belgian Pale Ale, ended up a touch darker than expected. Everything else ended up great, happy with this one.

Alcohol free day today.
Even though I went fishing. Proud of myself :p:p
Good for you!
Since having a pretty much dry January I have reduced my consumption. I now pretty much only go to the tap room on Wednesday's, Friday's, and Saturdays. I gotta tell you, I have been sleeping much better lately too.

Alcohol free day today.
Even though I went fishing. Proud of myself :p:p
I can't remember the last time I went fishing actually expecting to catch fish lol beer is always a necessity :)
I found another local dark lager, this one has some sweet can art (Cooperage Brewing Co). Lots of dark/roast flavor, not too much bitterness. Has too much very dark/bitter cocoa for me. It reminds me of the 95% dark cacao fancy chocolate bars. Ends smooth, 5% abv, good day drinking beer overall
20210308_122556.jpg

SNPA-alike. Tastes sweeter than I'd like, even though it finished at 1.008. Could that be because it was an extract batch (DME)? Other than that, no complaints. Glad I have 18 of these to drink...I mean share...drink/share :D
20210308_171138.jpg

When fishing, sometimes at least, it’s acceptable to just catch a buzz. That buzz can come from the place you are fishing, or from something else. To me, nothing better than walking and casting, getting exercise, observing, seeing the scenery. Trying to find fish that want to take what you are offering. Some days are a blank, others a bounty. That’s why it’s called fishing, not catching.

SNPA-alike. Tastes sweeter than I'd like, even though it finished at 1.008. Could that be because it was an extract batch (DME)? Other than that, no complaints. Glad I have 18 of these to drink...I mean share...drink/share :D
View attachment 14589
That looks really nice. I am a glass and screen guy, so I always appreciate your posing of beers before the screen - it somehow delineates things in a better perspective, at least to my eyes.

When fishing, sometimes at least, it’s acceptable to just catch a buzz. That buzz can come from the place you are fishing, or from something else. To me, nothing better than walking and casting, getting exercise, observing, seeing the scenery. Trying to find fish that want to take what you are offering. Some days are a blank, others a bounty. That’s why it’s called fishing, not catching.
That beautiful man...especially the buzz part :p

That looks really nice. I am a glass and screen guy, so I always appreciate your posing of beers before the screen - it somehow delineates things in a better perspective, at least to my eyes.
Thanks :) Something about natural light makes a beer's color pop, so I try to find sun where I can. I wish I would remember to use just the screen as background instead of my dirty back patio door... :D

Thanks :) Something about natural light makes a beer's color pop, so I try to find sun where I can. I wish I would remember to use just the screen as background instead of my dirty back patio door... :D
I’m usually dodging junk my 5 year old spreads around instead using her room. She does check temperatures for me on the fermenter so I’ll forgive her.

Back