What are you drinking right now?

Wayner's!
20210304_002258.jpg

Here's my Black Butte Porter likeness via @BrewPatgonia. Been in the bottle over 4 weeks, in the fridge for about a week. Big molasses and coffee nose, roast bitter with sweetness up front, small hit of booze, and ends with a very very smooth coffee and roast ending. Very little hop aroma/flavor. I would need to buy a sixer of Deschutes to compare for real. It's a winner to me!
20210304_191849.jpg

You make Wayners look like a beautiful sipping brew. I hope that isn't too true as I knocked off about four pints of it last night
Dude! My Wayner's finished up around 7.2% !!!!
I was over on gravity on brew day, and the S04 over attenuated, it went all the way to 1006!
I think that the over attenuation was due to hopping at high krausen, bit of hop creep I think

Ken Grossman's is on the left, mine is on the right. In another week the color/brightness should match better. His tastes slightly stale, but I'm gonna blame the grocery store/distributor :D The SNPA is more herbal and floral in flavor and mine tastes more young/yeasty. By next week, mine just might taste better :)
20210305_124536.jpg

Back