What are you drinking right now?

If that's the case, maybe I need to revisit NEIPAs. All that I tried on our beercations over the last few years turned me off to the style. They were way too sweet and almost like beer diluted down with citrus punch.

If that's the case, maybe I need to revisit NEIPAs. All that I tried on our beercations over the last few years turned me off to the style. They were way too sweet and almost like beer diluted down with citrus punch.
I was hesitant with NEIPA’s at first, but like all beer styles I eventually found that the good ones are really freekin’ good and the bad ones suck.

I gotta tell you Bob, except for one of my NEIPA's that gets some lactose, vanilla, and dried tangerine, all of the juicy aroma and flavor is 100% hops! The bad ones are bad, the good ones can be great. If you have had some gimmicky NEIPA's that turned you off, that is unfortunate. There was an article in CB&B recently on brewing an extract version of NEIPA, I will look it up and send it to you. Cheers Bro!

Tired Hands DDH with Motueka....and a little Dig Dug. Down with the Pookas!

69093AC1-E458-45EC-8D33-49397423CE1B.jpeg

Oh that’s just beautiful.
Thanks man

My friends have not held back when my beer was you know meh... We had 5 craft breweries in town. My friends said that I ranked #2 among them. The #1 craft brewery closed up.... I am blessed to have had the support of the friendly, experienced, and very knowledgeable folks here on Brewer's Friend to bring me along.

Thanks man

My friends have not held back when my beer was you know meh... We had 5 craft breweries in town. My friends said that I ranked #2 among them. The #1 craft brewery closed up.... I am blessed to have had the support of the friendly, experienced, and very knowledgeable folks here on Brewer's Friend to bring me along.
Oh! I just did a @Zambezi Special with the double post!

I gotta tell you Bob, except for one of my NEIPA's that gets some lactose, vanilla, and dried tangerine, all of the juicy aroma and flavor is 100% hops! The bad ones are bad, the good ones can be great. If you have had some gimmicky NEIPA's that turned you off, that is unfortunate. There was an article in CB&B recently on brewing an extract version of NEIPA, I will look it up and send it to you. Cheers Bro!

Thanks. Be interesting to look at it, if nothing else.

A pint of my Model Pale Ale, brewed with Verdant. Turned out really nice, as did the IPA pitched with slurry from this batch. WIll definitely be using this yeast more. And, a shot of Evan, purely for medicinal purposes :)

Meds.jpg

Back