What are you drinking right now?

Dirty Bohemian

F33E38E9-8E37-46B8-8AD9-5D4FBE34F42D.jpeg

image.jpg
Herm’s West Coast IPA, with just a week of bottle conditioning. It could use just a bit more time to hit its stride.
My lucky wife is sipping on the next to last bottle of my Amber Ale - to date, I think the Amber Ale is the best beer that I have brewed.

image.jpg
Next up, this Stout. This beer style is relatively new for me, and I am trying to figure out what I like. This particular beer was highly recommended in an article that I read. The same article mentioned Sierra Nevada Stout, as well as a Stout from Rogue Brewing. This is the only one of the three that I was able to find today at Total Wine. Soon, I hope to brew my own Stout - expanding my horizons.

I liked the Old Chub, though it is not the kind of beer where I would want two or three.
Another beer from my shopping - Oskar Blues TenFidy Imperial Stout. I’ll be trying this, and likely sharing with my wife, later this week.

I liked the Old Chub, though it is not the kind of beer where I would want two or three.
Another beer from my shopping - Oskar Blues TenFidy Imperial Stout. I’ll be trying this, and likely sharing with my wife, later this week.
Yeah, to many Old Chubs will make you feel like an old chub for sure. It's a good sipping beer.

Ten Fidy is excellent imo. One is plenty for a sitting for sure.

@Sunfire96 the Oskar Blues conundrum packs are great. We get them often. I live about half an hour from the brewery but never been there for some reason.

Back