What are you drinking right now?

So what have you got going on there thinderwagon? Are you pushing beer out of that keg into an empty in the keezer than the beer out is the gas out?
The keg was filled with Star San, so I'm just pushing it out through my cleaned tap line and purging the keg to receive beer next. Basically killing 2 birds with 1 stone. :D

I just pulled a sample of my Hazel Nuts About Winter Brown Ale. I thought it would be clearer but it tastes ok. It needs to carb up some more.
20210130_151744.jpg

Here in Colorado we have a place that makes these hop teas. They're basically a carbonated water with hops and some type of tea. They're zero calorie and not bad. This one is made with Mosaic hops and a little green tea. They are a little grassy as you could imagine, but pleasant enough to drink.
PXL_20210130_232917442.jpg
PXL_20210131_003338293.jpg

Here in Colorado we have a place that makes these hop teas. They're basically a carbonated water with hops and some type of tea. They're zero calorie and not bad. This one is made with Mosaic hops and a little green tea. They are a little grassy as you could imagine, but pleasant enough to drink.
View attachment 13981 View attachment 13982
Lagunitas makes Hop Water, which is similar to yours, but without the tea. Good, refreshing, but expensive (relative, of course).
Oh yes, on topic I’m drinking a Sierra Nevada Dankful IPA, wishing my homebrew selection was ready for consumption.

Lagunitas makes Hop Water, which is similar to yours, but without the tea. Good, refreshing, but expensive (relative, of course).
Oh yes, on topic I’m drinking a Sierra Nevada Dankful IPA, wishing my homebrew selection was ready for consumption.
This is a bit expensive as well. I'd like to find some of the Lagunitas to see how it compares.
I picked up another 6'er of Dankful yesterday myself! It's a damn good beer. Sierra Nevada has hops down.

Man, I'm super jealous if you're still able to get Celebration. It flew off the shelves here this year and that was that. You can usually easily get it for a few months around here but not this year. Too bad to. It was a good one this year!
I had two bottles left from a month ago. Still tasted great and fresh to me. Love it will have to find it next year.

You are a homebrewer, sir! Find a clone recipe and brew it!

Just ain't the same without fresh hops. Also, most Sierra Nevada beers are very difficult to clone. Close is about as good as it gets.

Back