What are you drinking right now?

That is a lager that I really enjoy
Me too. It was part of a Christmas variety pack and at first I wished they Included something else. But every time I “settle” for a Boston lager I enjoy and wish I had more

Me too. It was part of a Christmas variety pack and at first I wished they Included something else. But every time I “settle” for a Boston lager I enjoy and wish I had more
It's not a Sam Adams variety pack without a Boston lager. I mean I kinda might like a little more variety but at the same time most breweries nowadays put 2 different IPAs in their variety packs so don't know how much variety you're getting their either

A shot of Evan and a new IPA for me. Lagunitas Super Cluster. Doesn't livre up to their description , A Citra Hopped Mega IPA of Intergalactic Proportion, but it is a decent IPA, with the sweetness typical of a Laguntas IPA.
Super Cluster.jpg

Carb sample of my Fullers inspired bitter. Not got carbonation this good in 3 days before. Tastes.. NOT like fuller haha but like a good bitter. The yeast (lallemand London) flocked well when I racked it. But beer isnt clear as I expected based on that. Don’t care about clarity anyway, tastes good. First brew that used minerals, glad I didn’t screw up nothing off there. This yeast is fruitier than s04, I like it
C17A6E9D-5EA0-4387-B642-630279598B6F.jpeg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Back