What are you drinking right now?

Nothing beer, bottled eight gallons of white wine yesterday. A white blend and an Albarino.

Love visiting other brewers , got a taste of a Yoopers pale ale that went down a treat , oaked IPA and a wonderful smoky , roasty stout with a citra dry hop that was delicious .... Shame the hops will be gone soon

Drinking my honey red ale, starting to come together, this will definitely get repeated

Vanilla Porter. Made for my wife. Part of the deal to let me have a 6 tap keezer. It's pretty gross. But I nailed it!

Attachments

• IMG_1597.JPG
    IMG_1597.JPG
    370 KB · Views: 83
here is my comp entry Pilsner just pils malt and sazz nothing in between. I wanna just say I know this ain't the place but if there is anyone who is struggling with anything in their lives don't end it please. I know this ain't the place but it is what it is. Someone close to me had a father in law neck himself over the long weekend now I do t know the circumstances but if there maybe anyone out there who may be considering ending it remember the family and friends they all love you and want the best for you. Just think about it in the broader pic tell a mate were all there for you seriously.

So this is my bottoms up to all the families affected by suicide.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 102
Well said Trailben.... Well said!

Well 24hrs after kegging theres me throw together ale a pleasant cascade aroma little to no head but it will come with a bit more carbonation. What im digging is the roasty toasty flavour im getting from what i think is the special b. The bitterness can be upped some maybe increase to 10 its pretty good on the pallet though clean light bodied it finnished at .006. I think a bit more carbonation will really push this beer forward. For a bottom of the barrel brew im glad i brewed it. Fuggles earthyness is good too cheers all;). Whatdya think of the colour

Attachments

• 20170505_160807.jpg
    20170505_160807.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 94
Drinking my Honey Red and it looks just like that but with head lol pizza and beer day

WP_20170507_001.jpg

Last edited:
Sitting on the deck, burgers on the grill , Merican Funk in my glass. Been 6 weeks in the keg and by far one of my more favorite brews. Spicy rye, tropical fruit up front with just the right amount of Funk on the backend and just dry enough to tempt you to grab another sip

Attachments

• IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0120.JPG
    681.2 KB · Views: 96
first taste of my light beer, its not done but couldn't resist, great flavor perfectly smooth, slightly sweet and carbonation will up the bitterness some so will see in 2 weeks but Im happy

its an ale but very good, I dropped it on my yeast cake of the last beer and you wouldn't have guessed it, smooth as anything, brewing this again, it will be gone too fast

this was a crazy beer, started out just a lager to drink in the summer but I had a huge yeast cake from my red ale that had an amazing flavor so I just dropped this light on top making it drinkable faster, so here's the 3.75% light, its actually very clear but I have bad lighting in my man cave, oh so smooth I forget its beer ;)

https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/484131/bleach-blonde-10

WP_20170514_005.jpg

Last edited:
this was a crazy beer, started out just a lager to drink in the summer but I had a huge yeast cake from my red ale that had an amazing flavor so I just dropped this light on top making it drinkable faster, so here's the 3.75% light, its actually very clear but I have bad lighting in my man cave, oh so smooth I forget its beer ;)

https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/484131/bleach-blonde-10

View attachment 1526
Can you smell them cluster hops from your fwh Ozarks that is nice lookin beer mate

no its a hidden flavor but good, this beer has a combination of flavors, I have to admit I have strong taste bugs, "never smoked in my life" so I can taste everything. to the average person its a good mellow light beer. so the flavors are the yeast from the the last beer which is a very present flavor plus the hops which matched very well , very good combination and the rice I can taste early but its starting to fade, eventually it will be gone, I don't think this would taste the same without this yeast, by the way this is my house ale yeast now. so if you brew this don't change a thing, let it carbonate then age for a week and you'll have an awesome blond

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MBY2XS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010OT81ZM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MBY2XS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Well ill take your bleached blonde and raise you a coopery throw together ale thats found a bit of heado_O.:D its smelling and tasting to me like an english bitter nice roasty flavours its too thin though because of the sugar im thinking it attenuated so low too but it makes it so drinkable not heavy on the belly.
20170515_163518.jpg

Back