What are you drinking right now?

47C2C11E-72B7-4BB4-BD12-D95DBDCF0A54.jpeg

Yup herd the nuwes yesterday Mark that restrictions were lifting. And here you were poking your nose at your Neighbors Vic and who woulda thought you guys in SA would get a cluster case and be under lockdown.
Glad things have eased up for you especially with Chrissy around the corner things were starting to look gloomy there for a bit;).

Glad to see you back in the forums mate hope you been keeping well and brewing plenty of quality hombrew.
Remember quality over quantity....:)
World's shortest lock down mate...
There's even a few venues opening at 12:01 AM
Still brewing a bit, got yet another RIS into barrel now so should be sorted for next few winters.
Had plans to finally go pro and open for new year , bought a small second or third hand kit and was checking out premises .
Have dist sorted and all.
Core range is not surprising but it's on back burner for now.

Hope you're doing well mate

World's shortest lock down mate...
There's even a few venues opening at 12:01 AM
Still brewing a bit, got yet another RIS into barrel now so should be sorted for next few winters.
Had plans to finally go pro and open for new year , bought a small second or third hand kit and was checking out premises .
Have dist sorted and all.
Core range is not surprising but it's on back burner for now.

Hope you're doing well mate
What a time to try your hand at it eh?:rolleyes:
I'm sure covid has put the Squeeze on the most popular breweries let alone a new one.
There'll be room to grow next year think people will be champing at the bit to get out and about and stand and have a beer at their local bar;).

Last Minute Brewing - Watching Your Six
Hazy IPA

The name says it all. A raised glass to all those who serve. A small brewery near me makes this super tasty hazy with PA hops and PA Deer Creek Malt. Since Deer Creek is where I get most of my malt and since I had the appropriate glass, I thought I would tie them together. The two of them should send me a gift card or something. :p

B9669763-AA34-4564-946A-31460229E642.jpeg

Last Minute Brewing - Watching Your Six
Hazy IPA

The name says it all. A raised glass to all those who serve. A small brewery near me makes this super tasty hazy with PA hops and PA Deer Creek Malt. Since Deer Creek is where I get most of my malt and since I had the appropriate glass, I thought I would tie them together. The two of them should send me a gift card or something. :p

View attachment 12979
That's really cool.

Instead of beer I’m having extra coffee (Peet’s) there is a spur of the moment, stand by your car with a mask thanksgiving 2 hours away I will be driving to.. for My wife’s family. Hard to complain when my family is less than 10 minutes away. Hopefully back to watch Charlie Brown on PBS later and it will be either a Scottish Export or Brown ale.

Instead of beer I’m having extra coffee (Peet’s) there is a spur of the moment, stand by your car with a mask thanksgiving 2 hours away I will be driving to.. for My wife’s family. Hard to complain when my family is less than 10 minutes away. Hopefully back to watch Charlie Brown on PBS later and it will be either a Scottish Export or Brown ale.

Be safe man.

I see you name your beers like me.
You also lack creativity? Lol. I actually called with Brown Sound in my recipes in honor of Eddie Van Halen but I rarely share what I call them.

Back