What are you drinking right now?

My whatever you want to call it beer. I think it has turned into a fine beer and should be crystal clear right about time the keg kicks.
PXL_20201123_002500118.NIGHT.jpg

image.jpg
Holed up in a cabin out in the desert of Southern California, enjoying a few Celebrations. With my wife, a fridge full of food, a reasonably functional kitchen, wide views in all directions and no obligations, this week will be some good living. We will be hiking, taking pictures, cooking and drinking good things. We are in our own bubble.
Cheers to all of you!

View attachment 13009 Holed up in a cabin out in the desert of Southern California, enjoying a few Celebrations. With my wife, a fridge full of food, a reasonably functional kitchen, wide views in all directions and no obligations, this week will be some good living. We will be hiking, taking pictures, cooking and drinking good things. We are in our own bubble.
Cheers to all of you!
Have a great one!

Having a flight!
Left to right
Bloody Finger - Cranberry Chicolate Stout
Second Wave - Milkshake NEIPA
Cragunitas - WC IPA
Christmas Ale with Cinnamon & Ginger
After uploading the picture I remember that the sticky notes are there...
20201123_222435.jpg

Hahaha my wife said the same thing when I bought the gigawort. “What’s wrong with using the kettle on the stove” lol
Eight years ago SWAMBO bought me my first homebrew kit. The rabbit hole is ever deeper - I just spent $50 in bits and bobs (stainless is expensive!) to build out a drain connecter so I can drain the finished wort through my pump, the low point in my system. There is no end to the rabbit hole, although it does seem to get narrower once you pick a branch and follow it.

Enjoy the new system!

Back