What are you drinking right now?

Finally tracked this down and well worth the search. This should become a mainstay in their lineup.
PXL_20201120_011807116.jpg

So, I am thinking that the COVID Operation, should be a one and done. I did make some adjustments to the recipe, and process, so I think a new name is in order. I give you, "Second Wave"
Milkshake NEIPA
Sharing with the pallies, and getting some Spokian eyebrows
20201119_202804.jpg

20201119_202804.jpg

Heres my 2 day lager:p

20201120_191235.jpg

It's taken some time to snap a happy pic of it. This was a dump n run brew. No chilled after double batch of Litenfizzy turned out much stronger than expected who woulda thought doubling the batch size would increase efficiency to near 90%.
And here is the actual more a traditional german lager well tastes that way to me it's got pilsner written all over it.
20201120_191247.jpg

Watered down.
That top brew tastes more hoppy from the bio hop addition I added when I poured the cube in ontop of the aboves yeast cake. It started at 21c lol and just went nuts from there even attenuated furthur than the liter brew crazy stuff.
Tastes good to me ;)

Kids dont do this shoit at home:cool:

So after my earlier post regarding " lock down "
In this case the main fear was community transmission.
Here ATM new arrivals to country are held in a "velvet prison" or a police monitored medi hotel for isolation for 14 days.
Keep in mind these are 4.5 + hotels . A staff member had lied to contact tracers about contracting the spicy flu after getting a pizza delivery when in fact they were moonlighting at same pizza place.
Turns out we all get early release for good behavior and now this pizza place is boarded up and under police guard...

I really shouldn't drink and post.
But this is how we Aussies roll

Here ATM new arrivals to country are held in a "velvet prison" or a police monitored medi hotel for isolation for 14 days.
Keep in mind these are 4.5 + hotels . A staff member had lied to contact tracers about contracting the spicy flu after getting a pizza delivery when in fact they were moonlighting at same pizza place.
Turns out we all get early release for good behavior and now this pizza place is boarded up and under police guard...

I almost got stuck in one in March trying to get out of Aus. So glad it worked out for you.

Yup herd the nuwes yesterday Mark that restrictions were lifting. And here you were poking your nose at your Neighbors Vic and who woulda thought you guys in SA would get a cluster case and be under lockdown.
Glad things have eased up for you especially with Chrissy around the corner things were starting to look gloomy there for a bit;).

Glad to see you back in the forums mate hope you been keeping well and brewing plenty of quality hombrew.
Remember quality over quantity....:)

Looks fantastic already !
It is! Fermenting under pressure sure has some advantages:D I didn't have an empty keg so I kept the fermzilla on 12 psi in the keezer for a week. I've got the roastyness I wanted and dialed up the ibu's just a bit. Next batch I think I'll eliminate the 1st wort hop addition and go with a typical 60 minute addition. Details. Details.
Damn fine beer!

Back