What are you drinking right now?

Haven't seen this one in ages, a real beauty of an English Ale. Not sure why I only bought one, must go back and grab some more.
20201029_222414.jpg

LiteNFizzy
20201030_160347.jpg

Light tick
Fizzy almost there
Some extra bubbles and another week or so this ll be just fine.
Looking forward to big sister I didnt dilute it down just pitched it onto the cake

Whichever one of these two is best I'll lager till Christmas and share it with Bros
20201030_161920.jpg

Havnt had a beer clear this quick in awhile this is less than two weeks old!
Cant beat 34/70 aye?:)

Last edited:
LiteNFizzy
View attachment 12654
Light tick
Fizzy almost there
Some extra bubbles and another week or so this ll be just fine.
Looking forward to big sister I didnt dilute it down just pitched it onto the cake

Whichever one of these two is best I'll lager till Christmas and share it with Bros
View attachment 12655
Havnt had a beer clear this quick in awhile this is less than two weeks old!
Cant beat 34/70 aye?:)
Nice looking beverage!

Finishing up brew day. Celebrating 70% brewhouse efficiency (up from 55%) with a Jai alai IPA. Time for clean up, cheers
View attachment 12668
That’s a great beer!

How’d you manage a Yuengling glass out in CA? Might not be too much longer when you can put one of their own beers in that glass.

Bell’s Best Brown

I may get flack for this, but I was really hoping for better. It’s not bad, but I have had better than this. Definitely an “American” Brown with very little subtlety. To me it’s more of a hoppy, caramel bomb. A one and done beer.

FDC6BD75-A276-42F0-9BE2-BE8D6CEEBE93.jpeg

Bell’s Best Brown

I may get flack for this, but I was really hoping for better. It’s not bad, but I have had better than this. Definitely an “American” Brown with very little subtlety. To me it’s more of a hoppy, caramel bomb. A one and done beer.

View attachment 12671
Looks like the label has changed and I wonder if they've changed up the recipe also. I haven't had it in a couple years, but I've enjoyed it in the past. I do like hoppy American style browns though so maybe it's just a preference thing.

Back