What are you drinking right now?

My usual mid day meds. Getting ready do smoke a spatchcocked chicken for supper. Gotta baste the cook first.
Meds.jpg

View attachment 12709 Enjoying a pint of Eternal Peace West Coast IPA while getting supplies at lhbs for brew day tomorrow. Their newest beer, it is good and true to style.
You’re drinking at the LHBS?? Brilliant!! That’s a great way to get customers a bit neglectful of their cash. :p

First bottle of my London porter. Used table sugar to carb...not much yet but it does taste carbonated. This turned out better than I expected taste wise. It’s my birthday porter. Kind of wished I waited till I tasted this before I started brewing...this would have been a good Christmas ale if I upped the gravity. Based this on the Fullers s London Porter
C7CEF046-573A-4D81-86A4-A2C03B5C1F87.jpeg

Last edited:
Fist bottle of my London porter. Used table sugar to carb...not much yet but it does taste carbonated. This turned out better than I expected taste wise. It’s my birthday porter. Kind of wished I waited till I tasted this before I started brewing...this would have been a good Christmas ale if I upped the gravity. Based this on the Fullers s London PorterView attachment 12714
I gotta say, I miss my kids being your kids age and all the great artwork they bless you with. Goes fast man. Enjoy it.

Took this pic last night little less piddled today to explain it better:D.
20201102_190146.jpg

Litenfizzy both same grist.
One on the left I watered down with 5lt to drop starting gravity also was fermented a little cooler.
One on right was cubed on brew day hasnt been packaged didnt get watered down and got dry hop charge of new NZ hop at beginning of fermentation (just wanted something different). Also fermented hotter and finished 2points lower than the first.

Looks like two different beers well pretty much but same grist. Interesting to me none the less...:)

Looks like you didnt hit the pour line if that's what it is?
This evening feels like a bunyip eveningView attachment 12726
Glad you asked, it is a fill line, but it is a "peavey".
A peavey is a logging tool. The glass is from Sawdust City Brewing in Gravenhurst Ontario.
The peavey is part of their logo as well, they make very, very, very good beer!
This from the town's history:
In the 19th century, Gravenhurst was home to numerous lumber operations and was known affectionately as Sawdust City as it was the epicenter for sawmilling in Muskoka.
Peavy.JPG
Peavy2.JPG

Back