What are you drinking right now?

Ah dam I see hes not around anymore.
Brew on I say your bound to stumble on something close I'm sure.
I don't think he's been around for a couple of years. Haven't seen Mase around here in about a year either.

B9A0C43E-611A-4B5D-B210-D52D4AFD4F9F.jpeg
Dunkel first of batch. Nice rich bread but clean aftertaste. Really going to enjoy this. Rest of the bottles will get at least another week in the fridge. The 34/70 made this really nice.

Last edited:
I don't think he's been around for a couple of years. Haven't seen Mase around here in about a year either.
Na chico went Awal after them fires you had a year or so back. Mase well his profile pic is just black I hope things are good with him and his partner...

Picked up a keg of Upslope Kolsch. I like most of their beers, but this is different It's got a hop flavor that just isn't right or maybe minty? Glad it's only a 1/6 barrel...and I got 18 yr old boys who'll happily drink it lol.
***EDIT*** so I finally had to look it up to see if I was maybe just missing something and sure enough. They use honey, sage, mosaic and lemon drop hops. Now that I know that, I can actually appreciate the beer.
PXL_20201028_224252550.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a keg of Upslope Kolsch. I like most of their beers, but this is different It's got a hop flavor that just isn't right or maybe minty? Glad it's only a 1/6 barrel...and I got 18 yr old boys who'll happily drink it lol.
***EDIT*** so I finally had to look it up to see if I was maybe just missing something and sure enough. They use honey, sage, mosaic and lemon drop hops. Now that I know that, I can actually appreciate the beer.
View attachment 12638
You've got a trained pallet it seems Thunderwagon it great your boys can have a beer with their old man;).

Had a cup of Valhalla Java cold brew I steeped yesterday. Good stuff. At some point I need to make some to add at bottling for a stout.

Very nice. I wonder if it's being distributed here.
Side note... It's about Celebration time! One of my annual favorites.
Yes indeed. I am looking forward to Celebration being available soon. My brother in law works for Harbor Distributing, so he knows well in advance what is coming down the pipeline. The other day, he shared with me that Celebration will come in cans in 2021. I am thinking of brewing my own version of Celebration again, as well as Resilience.

Back