What are you drinking right now?

Didn't take a pic but finally finished off Janets Brown last night while burning oId taxes on fire pit. Good thing we still have @Yooper wonderful oatmeal stout on tap to ease the loss.

Interesting, the cranberry which was very subtle, is coming out more now
The strong flavors will meld in with the slighted ones. As a side note I had a big Belgian I was about to dump that was to strong with breiss xtra special malt but put it off for several years. Pulled a few to begin the task and tried one. It had smoothed out incredibly in a 6yr period. Not one of our best beers but at least drinkable. You may lose some of the cranberry eventually but if it stood out more after a short period of time, some flavor should stay. Just will have to pull one out every so often to test. For research ya know?

My BenderBrau is on tap, I'm less happy with it than I was when it was fresh but I'm running low on kegs right now so no dumpers unless it's truly bad.

My Warrior Pale ale. Kegged on Friday. A bit young, but the only thing on tap. Nice beer, considering.

Warrior Pale.jpg

No, have used it several times for bittering. Was just curious about what it was like on its own. A little young to tell yet, but the beer is quite pleasant. Might have some good descriptors after it matures a bit.

Troegs - Flying Mouflan American Barleywine (2017)

If you like big malty beers...this ones for you. It has that big malty, earthy nose with a taste of caramel/toffee and brown sugar. And if it’s 11.5% alcohol, I’m in trouble because it went down quicker than a beer this big has the right to. If it lacked anything, it was that it was a bit undercarbed. Grab it if you can.

9DCBFA59-6B72-4867-83EB-65B2E77FFFED.jpeg

C49DD5C6-506B-494A-B685-199AF25F49E5.jpeg

Back