What are you drinking right now?

View attachment 9253 Just popped a bottle of my latest home brew (ipa), kinda thin on head with just under 7 days of conditioning. Not bad, not great, but it is beer.
Yup I start slurping mine as soon as its half carbed I love the fresh juicy hop flavours they dont hang around nice and strong for me a month in it's like ah what!.
I tried some SMB on my hoppy blond and I think its stayed fresher for longer but still ain't nothing on what it was fresh in the keg...

There's a lot to like in that picture. I especially love those can shaped glasses.
The wife and I have stocked up on some booze and wine, along with foodstuffs.
I too really like the can shaped glasses. I have 3 of them, 2 from tap takeovers at Whole Foods, the other from a cool microbrewery on California’s Central Coast.

Cit Ruby Cit
West Coast IPA, dank as EFF, piney and such!
20200331_170834.jpg

View attachment 9263 Drinking my “Mr. Freeze PA”
(shameless attempt to show off the sushi I made for dinner tonight, there is beer in the pic.....so I not bored yet!....lol)
Youve outdone yourself there Vallka wow!
I see your wife's got a beer sober chef tonight eh? That sushi does look like a sober making task....:)

My Warrior Pale Ale. It's matured nicely over the last week. Flavor and aroma both subdued with hints of citrus and barely noticeable resinous notes. It is pleasant and refreshing, but nothing special.

Warrior Pale.jpg

Tasting transfer sample of my Covid Skare kviek lager bier i think its 8 days old. This fermented at 35c it pretty clean! No sulphur just maybe a slight ester like a pear type aroma but i find thats my "house" dominant flavour.
20200401_163529.jpg

This yeast took 24hrs to kick in and once it did it developed quite a thick fluffy krausen which id say is a little wheat yeast like. It also hung around every day of the five day primary fermentation and remained until i brought the temp down to Zero.
As you can see its a hazy finish but it is just transfered but im expecting it to hang around from what ive found with othed kviek strains.

Ive got to say at this early stage it is the cleanest tasting kviek ive brewed interesting...:rolleyes:

Back